Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Made This For A Neighbours Gs300

COT51E

[quoteYou ever see any of the Hollyoaks ppl about round Chester?

naah! never go out much in chester, too bloody expensive.

NOEL,

they may soot up a little on long runs but depends also on how your cars running :lol:

as they are stainless a quick wipe and they clean up real easy.

they just need regular maintainance with autosol like any other polished finish.

mate, is this direct fitment for the IS200?? if not, are you able to adapt it so that its just plug and play so to speak? i presume it is the same length/width of the standard exhaust end tip section?

i have mated up with with my neighbours gs300 and once the original tips are removed the 2-1/2" bore should fit straight on. his end pipes will need to be trimmed down othewise they will stick up through the new tip. the easy way to cut is to take it to a garage and have them use a air powered saw.

as for the IS200 they have a round tip (300 has oval) but i have mocked up a round tip with the logo and looks ok. what size bore is the 200 back box exit (not the steel tip) as they are usually bigger. youl'll need to use some vernier guages to measure the tube size.

Not really my cup of tea, prefer the big Jap zorts.

But they do look excellent, quite a skill you got there.

Just don't show Maneesh :)

wow, what an exhaust tip for my GS..the possibilities are endless..wow...

Too late! :lol:

only if others start flooding the market, but if there after making big bucks their mistaken as they take hours of grinding and polishing. i'll just make em in my spare time so "i" personally won't be flooding the market.

made 3 styles so far but many more to come as in, merc,renault,citroen,mitsi,opal,toyota logo and more! :lol:

Newbie question (as I'm new!) but how easy is it to rip the old exhausts off as mine are looking very tired?

COT51E,

The first few posts where good, nice exhaust tips .... etc

However, looking through the rest of them, it would appear that it's a 'little more' than just a hobby ;)

Trading springs to mind, and that unfortunatley is something the traders on here pay a lot of money for.

Please do not post any further 'selling' topics about the tips without accuiring 'trader' status first.

Regards.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links