Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So Where's The Gx470's Then

The Editor

So where are they then??

Just got back from taking the family on an early Xmas shopping spree (wallet is still recovering but should be out of intensive care soon :blush: )

While we were in NYC saw lots of GX470's !! - Never seen one over here.. WHY NOT :angry::angry:

Suppose we are never likely to see them this side of the water?

The Ed

we dont get them badged that in Europe, over here there Landcruisers

Yep, the Land Cruiser amazon is a very nice beast. Spotted one in Brecon a few weeks back.

Don't know what the difference in spec. is, this one still had the "tilt & telescope" steering wheel that we're all used to :P

Theres also the LX range in USA. Guess Lexus figure there not the market over here for such models.

on another note though..... www.lexus.com the default pic of that LS is sweet!!

Talking of which - I saw the ad for the new LS on TV while I was ove there....... JAW DROPPING !! :D :D

They showed you the 'Auto Park' feature. Basically the car paralel parks itself (Yes I know BMW tried it but they failed miserably) This is something else. They have two pyramids of cut glass crystal champagne flutes with a gap in between just big enough for the LS to fit into. The guy drives the car past the crystal glasses and the onboard display confirms the space is big enough. Then he just hits the 'Park' button and then sits there with his arms folded !! The car reverses into the space while turning the wheel, stops about 6" from the rear glasses and then straightens up and stops around 6" from the front pile of glases. It then moves to an equal distance between the two perfectly parked (All while you have your arms folded !!)

I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links