Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

*PING* UltraViolet

Hey UV, I was wondering if you know a guy with a black NSX, reg no. NSX1 (or was it 1 NSX?)

I was behind it today and it looked badass, but damn it smoked like a 6th former behind the bike sheds :o

The guy was taking it easily, as my attempts to goad him into a race failed and I left him behind :smilegrin:

You can get import ones for under £15k if in the sort of condition you are describing.... there is an Acura one that keeps coming to the Jap shows - the lad that owns it has no idea what has been done to it (it has been moddified) and has been trying to sell it for at least a year....... to be honest, imports (especially LHD) are not easy to sell.

To get the 'right' sort of NSX - that is, low miles, UK car, full Honda service history, generally pampered, un-tampered with - even the oldest ones ('90) still comand a price in the mid twenties....... I recently saw a '95 N in a Lexus dealership for only £22k (so low I thought a misprint) - BUT - it was a t-bar and auto...... plus didn't have history.

IMO - you don't 'modify' NSXs - I have modded my CRX, but the CRX is a mainstream car built with mainstream car compromises.... the NSX is a no-holds barred supercar, not built with compromises, and developed with the help of Ayrton Senna!!!! I would be a fool if I thought I could do a better job than him!

I think it was Tiff recently that was stating "There is an urban legend that you can know buy an NSX for less than £20k, it is a myth"...... well, not strictly true, you can get them for less than £20k.... but not one you would want! If you want to buy a dream car - I am afraid it takes a long wait, and when you find it, there will be others who also want it - so you are doing very well if you also manage to haggle a bargain price!

All that said - there is a very good, uk 1993 Sebring Silver 5 speed manual for sale - it is coming to the Team Lexus meet....

http://www.zenadsl1875.zen.co.uk .

Click on either 'Pictures of my NSX' or the 'Evo magazine' links to have a look.

He is not in a rush to sell it (hasn't advertised it yet), but would like to see it go to a 'good home' rather than a dealer or someone who doesn't appreciate it - so he is prepared to wait for a while.

Yep - if anyone asks 'how much can you get one for' - tis the wrong question.....

Anyway - seen the latest issue of Jap Performance yet?? Team Lexus plug and Gaydon meet plug - well done!!!

Also NSX1 is featured!!!! It is a turboed (oh dear - sorry, but I just wouldn't) one that spends most of it's time on track - so I guess we can forgive it smoking a little - proberbly trying to calm the nerves after the last gravel trap outing!

Yep - if anyone asks 'how much can you get one for' - tis the wrong question.....

Anyway - seen the latest issue of Jap Performance yet?? Team Lexus plug and Gaydon meet plug - well done!!!

Also NSX1 is featured!!!! It is a turboed (oh dear - sorry, but I just wouldn't) one that spends most of it's time on track - so I guess we can forgive it smoking a little - proberbly trying to calm the nerves after the last gravel trap outing!

I'm right though, it does look badass ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links