Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally Got A S/c

finaly got a s/c and a few other toys to play with.

these include the tte induction kit for the s/c, prolex manifold, full exhast system, Battery covers etc and an uprated intercooler. the question is do i fit them now or wait till winters been and gone?

how i got it back home (750 mile trip lol)

photo0184bv7.jpg

750 mile trip :o

Is this the one off eBay located in Sheffield then?

it is indeed, fellow LOC member i think,

bargin as well!

:D probably should have adjusted the coilovers, that looks damn low at the rear.

I think only you can answer that one. Are you able to hold off till the spring??? I very much doubt it ;)

yeh it quite offen sits that low, had two other people in the car as well so it was quite low, wasn't a problem though.

it would probably be best to wait till end of spring as having the extra power could be a bit of a problem driving up mountains in snow :unsure:

However on the other hand i could fit it now, just to check it all works etc :winky:

However on the other hand i could fit it now, just to check it all works etc :winky:

Believe me mate you won't want to take it off again :)

thats what the guy said who i bought it from, he couldn't belive the difference. Think i may leave it off buut just read the instructions and it seems reasonably simple to fit. SO tempted lol.

i dont think having the charger will make any difference to driving up mountains in the snow, either with or without the IS is crap in the snow

just do it :D

should be fun then, last year i was driving up roads that should've been shut, guess i will have to hitch a lift lol.

• 3 weeks later...

lol yeh, that would be pretty funny,

decided to play it safe and im goin to buy a Justy for over winter to get me to work safley etc ( works out cheaper than buyin winter tyres lol). Goin to find a garage somewhere in the shelter and fit the kit over christmas. Cant wait!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links