Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Things You Can Say

Bazza

things you can say only at christmas, and get away with it :D

1. I prefer breasts to legs

2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.

3. Smother the butter all over the breasts!

4. If I don't undo my trousers, I'll burst!

5. I've never seen a better spread!

6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.

7. Are you ready for seconds yet?

8. It's a little dry; do you still want to eat it?

9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!

10. Don't play with your meat.

11. Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.

12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?

13. I didn't expect everyone to come at the same time!

14. You still have a little bit on your chin.

15. How long will it take after you put it in?

16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.

17. Just pull the end and wait for the bang.

18. That's the biggest bird I've ever had!

19. I'm so full, I've been gobbling nuts all morning

20. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more!

21. I do like a good stuffing.

great list. just a shame, we can't say merry xmas in a lot of places (including my firm). we are told to say happy holidays!

You're having a laugh right?

nope. If I say to merry xmas to someone who isn't Christian in my firm, that employee can (in theory) get HR to discipline me for creating a hostile work environment.

that is extraordinarily patronising to non-christian faiths.

i`ve known a lot of muslims in my time and have found 99.99% of them to be as "normal" and down to earth as anybody else, and people like my old mucker Saj find this hilarious.

those that do care might want to read what the Australian PM has been saying recently....

but then, tbh, who exactly is letting these laws take purchase in the work place anyway? Who is standing up and saying "no! that is unreasonable to me as the silent christian majority"----nobody, they just go "BAAAAAAA"!!!! :duh:

Besides which, isn`t it all just a marketing excerice nowadays; a competition to see who can sell the most useless xmas plastic tat? The perversion of the true meaning of Christmas has long since quashed any religious meaning for this time of year!

And isn`t "holiday" a contraction of the word "Holy day"---isn`t that offensive to atheists?

People who complain should realise that this is a >90% christian country; so get firkin used to it...

Happy CHRISTMAS to all, and peace to ALL mankind :D

Hi Maneesh

As we are all politically overloaded these days, try this one on your employer

It is illegal to discriminate on lots of grounds these days and quite right to

everyone has a right to peacefully follow any religion that they wish

and to refuse the right to anyone to follow any lawfull religion because it may offend others is a restriction on your human rights and that is UK, European and International law

You could resign, then sue the company for "Constructive Dismissal" because due to their actions you felt that you could not work for a company that discriminates against your lawful right, and is therfore run by religious bigots

I suggest you start at a sum equal to 10 years salary for your claim, and haggle down to about 8

And I only charge 10% of the claim as your legal advisor :tomato:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links