Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thrilling Facts About The New Ls460

the engine tolerances are so close, the manual recommends 0W-20 oil

Lexus goes to the trouble to hand-sand the body, twice, before final painting.

Lexus buffs the leather for the steering wheel for three hours to give it a kid-glove feel.

In addition to an aluminum block and heads, the V-8 is fitted with magnesium cylinder covers and a dual-pipe exhaust manifold. The "world's first" dual variable valve timing with intelligence (Dual VVT-1E) system is manufactured to a tiny 1-micron clearance.

oh, and the self park facility doesn't work when trying to park on a hill :blink:

oh, and the UK reviews are slating the car as too quiet and too plain

Off Topic (sorry)

I too noticed that it got a slating in the autoexpress website. saying its out of reach for most people ? but so is a 7 series, s-class and top end xj's. jurnos get b*nt ! thats what i say.

Come round to my work if you want to see some.

The top exec's already driving around in these babies.

They look massive! But look pretty mean and fast thanks to the integrated exhausts.

Also some Aurius' kicking about as well.

D.

oh, and the self park facility doesn't work when trying to park on a hill :blink:

oh, and the UK reviews are slating the car as too quiet and too plain

:blush: The self park wont work in an area less than 1 and 1/2 times the cars length, that makes it useless in UK, and when I drove it it was too quiet and too plain, sorry. :yawn:

• 2 weeks later...

we just picked up a 7 series a few weeks ago as a family car and the car was originally £60k,we got it for 24k from the auc programme from bmw with 30k on the clock and its only three and a half years old,sat nav,phone,entertainment pack.If thats a BMW then the Lexus will no doubt hit rock bottom,considering we all now live in this greener world.BTW i appreciate a Lexus for its minimal noise level

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links