Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bought Me Ice

I have just put my deposit down for a new Alpine stereo, Alpine amp, MBO speakers front and back and a last minute sub woofer so i can wind the neighbours up.

Also going for a rewire

managed to get a reasonable deal from Orpington which have a good reputation.

Cant wait!

might not be ready for brooklands... i have a face plate in transit.. then i can order the install which will be 7 days ahead...

I might be coming in an IS200 anyway... i can lay my hands on one! Be one of the boys! :shifty:

your not far off John! LOl

£165 for tints.. not bad considering my car is different

having it blacked out in the back! and 40% on front

this is all becasue i gave up smoking a year last Feb and all the money that i saved is going into goodies!

...........this is all because i gave up smoking a year last Feb and all the money that i saved is going into goodies!

Well Steve,

Had you continued smoking, all the TAR deposits would prolly have built up enough

to give you a tint on the windows anyway!! LOL!!! :angry::unsure: :( :crybaby::sick::nuke:

My face plate arrived and was the correct one... Auto Toys were very good about it.. they even gave me discount to say sorry for the mistake.

So I am ready for my ICE install as soon as i can get an appointment,

Having it fitted at Orpington.. very good audio installers as Toyota dealership uses them for repairs etc.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links