Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which Exhaust

markrs200

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the silent Hi-power on my altezza. Got it from takakaira and it cost me about €330 less than buying it here. The best price i got here was €840. Its a lovely souns off it. Very little sound at idle and when on part trottle but has a lovely roar when you drive on. Never attracted any attention and was even told by a guard how well it sounds.

Ye that's where I'm looking to get mine from, still haven't heard back from them about the group buy tho:( Would still work out cheaper cause of shipping if a few of us bought at same time :winky:

Where abouts are u from? Would be interested to see/hear the exhaust.... Vid might do either lol :P

Where abouts are u from? Would be interested to see/hear the exhaust.... Vid might do either lol :P

I second that! MINI MEET MINI MEET MINI MEET!!

I was ringing around today in ireland and there all givin me prices of 8 & 9 hundred yoyos for the hks silent .I think thats mental money :angry: .they all said its a cat back but in the tezzas u cant .The middle section contains the cat and the middle box .the exhauts is in 3 sections ,the manifold ,the cat & middle section together& then the back section.So the cat back they are talking about only goes from the rear wheels back.To de cat the tezza the middle box has to go too unless u go cutting and welding .Ihope ye all know what im sayin its just kinda hard to explain :lol:

Sorry one thing i forgot to mention was that the prices were all estimates because of course we are livin in ireland and they havent got a listing for tezzas just hondas and stuff :winky:

My Tezza is tip and had 2 cats, both in the down pipes, one for cylinders 1&3 the other for 2&4, after each is an O2 sensor. The centre section has 2 small expansion boxes, after that a HKS Super Dragger II cat back.

When I took out the cats I thought that the were pre-cats :lol:

Know that the 6MT has only one O2 sensor after the down pipes and none in the centre section so probably no cat in there.

Stand to be corrected though.

The "cat back" is the back section and one from an IS200 or 300 will fit a Tezza.

ps And mine is effin loud when you boot it, at some revs it makes the stuff in the glove box rattle :lol:

Edited by MacRS200

Sorry for not getting back quicker. Broadband has been down so my access was restricted.

@gerbo- On the website its called the muffler. Its bolted on from just by the back wheels.

@dizz and irlrs200 im from kerry so its a bit of a long drive to hear it but I can try email the vid i have to irlrs200 if you give me your email and you might be able to put it up somehow. Its an AVI file and its 3.57mb

You in Dublin Enda?

Anyone around Waterford with one of those Silent Hi Power jobbies? Actually any1 from Waterford on here at all? Must be theres tons of Tezzas about! It's jap import central.

Anyway I've a full Powerflow system on mine with sports cat, there is a good howl out of it, sounds tinny when cold but ok when warmed up. Last guy put it on and theres a lifetime guarantee with it which is reassuring.

@gerbo- On the website its called the muffler. Its bolted on from just by the back wheels.

So you are not getting much metal for your €530. I thought it would have been a complete system for that kind of money :ohmy:

So you are not getting much metal for your €530. I thought it would have been a complete system for that kind of money :ohmy:

Not really mate just from the diff back :angry: .can i ask where did u get that price of 530 thats about 300 cheaper than any one ive tried :lol:

You would think that it is kind of expensive alright but when you take it out of the box and look at it and see the quality of it.It also looks huge when you hold it and see the resonator box aswell you begin to see why its expensive. Its HKS too so that would give it an extra reason to be more expensive than others.

• 2 weeks later...
You would think that it is kind of expensive alright but when you take it out of the box and look at it and see the quality of it.It also looks huge when you hold it and see the resonator box aswell you begin to see why its expensive. Its HKS too so that would give it an extra reason to be more expensive than others.

Priced it at 550 + delivery from TDI for anyone thats still interested

Priced it at 550 + delivery from TDI for anyone thats still interested

does that include VAT?

does that include VAT?

Thats in Euros, not sure whether thats including Vat or not! Sorry :crybaby:

That price does not include VAT so add 17.5% for UK VAT, I would assume that it is still chargeable as it will be shipped within EU.

does that include VAT?

That price does not include VAT so add 17.5% for UK VAT, I would assume that it is still chargeable as it will be shipped within EU.

Yup still have to pay the VAT unfortunately :blush:

does that include VAT?

hows things lads just got the hks silent hi power exhaust .Highly recomended nice and quiet and when u put down the shoe their is a nice purr out of it.I got mine from sumopower in the uk it was 613 yoyos including shipping to my door vat and everything all in :lol:

does that include VAT?

hows things lads just got the hks silent hi power exhaust .Highly recomended nice and quiet and when u put down the shoe their is a nice purr out of it.I got mine from sumopower in the uk it was 613 yoyos including shipping to my door vat and everything all in :lol:

That's a lot of yoyos, can ya do any tricks with them :P

lol only jokin mate

does that include VAT?

That's a lot of yoyos, can ya do any tricks with them :P

lol only jokin mate

HaHa no cant do any tricks with this one could get the other one to back fire though haha :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links