Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Car Got Keyed!

:tsktsk: Yep, got up this morning at my friends flat, went to my car and some mugg f*"king little c+nt has keyed my car all down one side...

It "was" a mint GS 300 Sport Mk1 and there is some low life piece of ***** somewhere, alive, and probably having a chuckle about what they done last night.

My car is probably the most important thing in my life and I cannot begin to explain how uncontrollably angry I am. If I find out who done this I will literally put them in a wheelchair for the rest of their life.

Happy New Year.

:tsktsk: Yep, got up this morning at my friends flat, went to my car and some mugg f*"king little c+nt has keyed my car all down one side...

It "was" a mint GS 300 Sport Mk1 and there is some low life piece of ***** somewhere, alive, and probably having a chuckle about what they done last night.

My car is probably the most important thing in my life and I cannot begin to explain how uncontrollably angry I am. If I find out who done this I will literally put them in a wheelchair for the rest of their life.

Happy New Year.

Sorry to hear this mate... know exactly what you're going through! :( :megaangry:

Sorry to hear this fella, why can't these idiot's just leave other people's property alone. As the old saying says "what goes around, comes around" hopefully in their case their just reward is rather unpleasant.

Bummer start to the new year, but wishing you all the best with sorting it out.

when I got my GS it was parked for 1 night and some d*ck*ead did the same to me

oh do I wish I knew who it was :tsktsk:

I used some of this stuff

http://www.toys4cars.co.uk/index.php?main_...fa90755c701d578

It took 75% of the key right out, really good stuff and reasonable price as well

only a word of caution, dont use the mega light emery paper to much it cuts a lot quicker than you think and can go through to the base colour

I know exactly how you feel mate. when I first had mine done I felt like ripping the throat out of the bugger who did it.

I have a reward out for the apprehension of the bar steward who did mine, so far the damage amounts to £1500, admittedly the first lot of damage £1020 was done on my insurance.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links