Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae

Ellz

JAE is great, it's a time when all can be forgiven and the LOC members sit and drink lots of beer and eat lots of burgers :D

To be honest if you like your Jap cars then you'll love it as there are loads of cars there, on the flipside it's great for a weekend away as some people, myself included see it as a chance to catch up with people they've not seen for a long time and just drink as much beer as possible without falling over, although to be honest we do usually fall over :)

Think of it as one big party - it's definitely more fun to stay over though, be it in a tent or a hotel or just in the back of the car!

You also get to meet some great people and have a great weekend, what could be better?

Poor old Mat has had the mickey taken a few times at most shows - I mean, he's even got some pics here from the first one I was at:

Mat @ JAE years ago

Just don't look at the second pic as it's rude and not safe for work!!!

MMM unusal set of pics but make a change for us women not to be drapped all over the cars.... Not sure on the second one hairy arses arent my thing, and maybe a it looks a bit sore or not wiped to me !!! :blink: :o

Sorry it's taken me a while but I've only just got up off the floor and stopped wiping the tears away from my eye :D

I told you not to look at that one :lol:

Its good fun though, you get to take alook at all the other cars that are there and see if you can get some more ideas of what you'd like to do with your car or if you have any questions it's the best place to be!

Sorry it's taken me a while but I've only just got up off the floor and stopped wiping the tears away from my eye :D

I told you not to look at that one :lol:

Its good fun though, you get to take alook at all the other cars that are there and see if you can get some more ideas of what you'd like to do with your car or if you have any questions it's the best place to be!

Cool got a few questions anyway, and dont seem to have got the answers yet, so might be worth a trip if you all dont mind looking at something that hasnt been tinkered with yet !!!!

if you all dont mind looking at something that hasnt been tinkered with yet !!!!

Are we talking about you or the car here?

Aido you smoothy you!! :lol:

Denslex:- if your car mad it's the place for you. you'll love it. and everyone is more then welcome :D

if you all dont mind looking at something that hasnt been tinkered with yet !!!!

Are we talking about you or the car here?

Aido you smoothy you!! :lol:

Denslex:- if your car mad it's the place for you. you'll love it. and everyone is more then welcome :D

Your so cheeky you made me :blush:

my car silly..... I only got it Monday so its not mad yet

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links