Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Irish Rolling Road Day

Dizz

Don't bother putting me down for the food as I can't confirm for deffo that I will be there but I should be starting the car tomorrow night. I can always pick up some food on the way.

Does anyone have a contact number that I could ring on that morning for directions to Halfords. I can make it to the M50 ok but I don't think my satnav covers the south.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right so lads and ladies the hour is getting close, just to remind everyone about the rolling road on saturday. Can we all meet up in the car park in front of Halfords in Liffey Valley retail park( check the thread for map) 8:30am. The plan is to leave here at 9am sharp. Forecast is supposed to be good for the weekend so i dont want to see any excuses for seeing dirty cars! Any problems or u get lost you can contact me on 353879340698.

Cheers

Dan

If its raining sat morning im not going :hehe: me and a mate of mine machine pollished the car and he put a final wax on it that couldnt get wet for 3 days :whistling: my baby is MINT in the garage at the mo so im praying it will be dry :lol:

I haven't even washed my yoke yet! gave it a bit of a goin over wit a hoover alrite, gonna get it valeted for the summer though, i'll give it a quick wash 2morro and then again in dublin on sat morning, it'll be grand!!!

Be sure to wash the car as well..... :lol: :P

Just after washin my car in preparation for leavin at 5, and guess what just as i started washin the alloys.... the heavens opened up! still got it donw though she ain't lookin bad need to de-tar the car soon though, or if i'm sellin the car it'll be silver with black spots! :D

panno.JPG

the meet . not bad 13 cars.... i thought there was 14 at it ... hmmm i dono o well

i mostly have movies so im trying to edit them down but i dont know everyones username and the car they were with .

ive tried about 20 different programs to make that image and the best one was one that looked like it was made in dos

Fair gud photo, gud fun tryin to sort all the cars out for it in the first place! Well i'm the silver car parked next to ya anyway if that helps! if i'd thought every1 wud have camcorders i mite hav tried look somewhat well on the day, was fair wrecked after goin out friday nite!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links