Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Irish Rolling Road Day

Dizz

This is just for anyone who mightn't click into the events forum...

Have the final list for the Irish rolling road day, just waiting on the final few people to pay deposits so we can figure out how we're doin for numbers & what the final cost will be etc...

So can anyone who hasn't paid their deposit get in touch with me, thanks :winky:

List:

1. Dizz - Confirmed - Deposit paid :D
  2. gsportscars - Confirmed (depending on car being ready) - Deposit paid
  3. elexes - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  4. lee_iceman - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  5. IRLRs200 - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  6. rs200dan - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  7. markrs200 - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  8. Tezzy - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  9. gerbo - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  10. Barbara - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  11. Louise - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  12. Joe - Confirmed - Deposit paid
  13. d long - Confirmed - Deposit paid

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have noticed there's a few more Irish owners on here, no one else interested??? There's still a few more spaces available!

I'll hopefully be there as a supporter.... :blush:

Good man Noel hope to see ya there. We will probably meet somewhere before hand and then drive the convoy down! Details to follow :P

Ok so we have the final 10 cars for the rolling road day. We can still squeeze another 5 in so contact myself or Dizz asap if interested. So the plan we be to be down there for 9am bright and early on Saturday 3rd March. We will probably try all meet up beforehand. The plan is to meet in Halfords at Liffey Valley Retail Park(follow the orange brick road!):

halforddirectionsjt3.jpg

and depart here at no later than 8:30am

If the weather is good can everyone make sure to give their cars a good cleaning, there should be a few photographers from manic-motorz.com and www.DizzPics.com around and we might even get a small feature in Modified Motors!

Any problems or concern, Pm myself or Dizz. Looking forward to this event!

If the weather is good can everyone make sure to give their cars a good cleaning, there should be a few photographers from manic-motorz.com around and we might even get a small feature in Modified Motors!

Any problems or concern, Pm myself or Dizz. Looking forward to this event!

Don't forget DizzPics.com :D

driving from tullamore to westwood brings me on some bloody bad roads :( all dirty all the time .

**** road works

Theres a Texaco beside where we meet with a jet wash! :lol::lol:

i dont like to power wash . maby ill just bring some clay and spray and do a quicky by hand

I'll be bringing a couple of buckets and washing stuff, travelling 253 miles the car is gonna get dirty. Then travelling over to Sligo and back should make it look black.

Also bringing over a special LOC surprise.

If someone can give us a ring when you leave Halfords, we'll start off slow and you'll probably catch us on the M4.

I'll be bringing a couple of buckets and washing stuff, travelling 253 miles the car is gonna get dirty. Then travelling over to Sligo and back should make it look black.

If someone can give us a ring when you leave Halfords, we'll start off slow and you'll probably catch us on the M4.

Ooh i like surprises!!!! We cant be speeding on the Irish roads Lee we will get the plenty points! However you on the other hand.... :o

Ooh i like surprises!!!! We cant be speeding on the Irish roads Lee we will get the plenty points! However you on the other hand.... :o

Nah, i don't speed anywhere mate. :unsure:

Nah, i don't speed anywhere mate. :unsure:

:shutit: :shutit: :shutit: sure!

Final news on RR event. Please read below. If people are interesetd in sambo's and soup let me know asap.

hi Daniel,

thanks for your list.

Just a short line to confirm the following details;

Rolling Road Day Saturday 3rd March 2007

Members on Club List provided may attend - no additonal persons permitted for viewing or attendance.

We do not require a deposit - each person can pay the club organiser when they have their run & the Club Organiser can make payment in full at the end of the day.

Euro 60.00 for 2wd Dyno Run.

Euro 100.00 for 4wd Dyno Run.

We would ask that all/ most be present for 9.30am to begin.

It would be advisable for everyone to service their car / and check oil levels & regular oil/ filter change before they attend - in order to get the best possible from their car on the day.

We will provide some spot prizes; 2 x car vallet packs & or 2 x octane Boost

We provide Tea/ Coffee & crisps/ bars/sweets & soft drinks on the day without charge.

We ask that no more than those people on the list provided ( 2 people incl driver per car) attend - for Health & Safety Requirements.

We can have our local Cafe provide Soup & Sandwiches at our premises. For 10 -20 people it costs Euro 5.00 per person. If you wish to avail of this, please be sure to let me know one week in advance & payment for food is requried in advance.

Many thanks & best regards

Joanna

www.westwardeng.com

Any questions???

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links