Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Sig Removed

sorted vti

hey

just wondered whats the deal with that?

its been like it for however many months and always been the same size! whats suddenly changed?

also uve deleted it but uve left the gap under my post the same size as if i had the signature there!! whats that all about? surely if its too big u would have deleted the gap aswell.

cheers

neil

I haven't been online much lateley due to work .......... so that's why it has lasted for so long.

I removed it, as it contravenes the Terms & Conditions.

Max Image size is 468 x 60.

Cheers.

i would of appreciated a pm to ask me to resize it.

now i have no sig and as you would of seen that was advertising vehicle graphics for the members, now it makes it harder for people to remember who does the vehicle graphics!

cheers for that. keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!

You read, then clicked "I accept" when you joined LOC ........... or did you not read them ? ;)

You need to speak to Steve, and get an "Authorised Trader" Icon under your avatar, so people can easily identify you.

What's stopping you make another banner ? so long as it's within 468 x 60, feel free ! :)

sir to you!!!!!

what is the issue with the size of it then? why are we restricted?

and how come i notice other peoples sigs have writing and other images surrounding the area and taking up as much space as my larger signature but are not pulled up on this?

You answer lies in the Terms & Conditions !

Signatures

Signatures must be kept to a maximum of 6 (six) lines, and may contain no more than 3 (three) images.

Images must not be larger than the following dimensions

- 468 pixels in width

- 60 pixels in height

Signatures may be edited or deleted without notice by a member of the moderation team.

;)

so you are saying i can have 3 images under that dotted line as appose to the 1 image i have there now?

but surely that would take up the same space as my larger signature?

what is that achieving having 3 rather than 1 larger?

for instance the actual physical space my old sig is taking up on the screen is less than your signature!!!

Bigger pics take up bandwidth, this cost money to buy, therefore increasing the running costs of the site, the sizes of images are limited to keep running costs from going through the roof

oh right

but wouldnt 3 smaller pics take up the same bandwidth as 1 larger one?

and wouldnt the page take longer to load up because with 3 pics it has to go to 3 diffrent sources to link the pictures?

what size is ur sig paul_t. because it looks bigger than 468 x 60

oh right

but wouldnt 3 smaller pics take up the same bandwidth as 1 larger one?

and wouldnt the page take longer to load up because with 3 pics it has to go to 3 diffrent sources to link the pictures?

what size is ur sig paul_t. because it looks bigger than 468 x 60

his is 456 x 98

sorry i didnt want to name names but i felt a bit like i was singled out, even tho alot of others arent sticking to the same guidelines.

how come i was the only one scarface, to be told to reduce the size even tho others have larger sigs and a few have 2 sigs at the size you say is the limit. are you saying i can have 3 images at the size of 468 x 60?

im confused here. it seems like one rule for one and other rules for others.

is this fair in your opinion scarface?

sorry i didnt want to name names but i felt a bit like i was singled out, even tho alot of others arent sticking to the same guidelines.

how come i was the only one scarface, to be told to reduce the size even tho others have larger sigs and a few have 2 sigs at the size you say is the limit. are you saying i can have 3 images at the size of 468 x 60?

im confused here. it seems like one rule for one and other rules for others.

is this fair in your opinion scarface?

Stick up 2 small ones then. I know its a pain in the ***** doin up sigs again, but u might come up with an even better one!

If you would like to see it, in email form, we have an archive of people who have had there signatures removed.

It's currently about 30+ people, so you are far from being singled out :)

well how come theres 2 people posting in this post alone with either more images than allowed or oversized sigs?

why arent they on the list aswell?

its already been pointed out to you that paul_t signature is oversized but still u do nothing about it!!! are we going by the rules or not i ask you!!!

sorry paul i didnt want to bring anyone else in to this but try to see where i was coming from. ive no problems with the size of your signature at all, it was more of an example being set. infact i quite like ur sig. i was even thinking of using the style for my own number plate

Thanks for pointing out Paul's signature, it has now been removed.

This thread is now going no where constructive, I am available to deal with any other questions you have via PM.

Thread Closed.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links