Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Work Out Your 0-60 & 1/4 Mile Times With Your Phone!

aido

Just saw this linked over on the MKIVSupra forums:

http://www.tempes.com/index.html

Basically it's a bit of software you stick on your phone and hook up to your Bluetooth GPS unit and it works out your 0-60 times as well as your 1/4 mile times!

There's a free demo version - haven't tried it yet as I can't find the charger for my TomTom GPS module!

It needs a Symbian Series 60 phone to run.

Great find mate, I got an S60 phone and TomTom so will download and give it a try :D

Edit.......Bollyhocks the demo version does not do acceleration, could be another 20 euro thingys spent :lol:

Edited by MacRS200

You have to pay for the full functionality - only €19+VAT - way cheaper than the devices you can get hold of :)

Also if you have a look on Google you can turf up the full version within 60 seconds - won't post any links though as I don't condone piracy!

Sssshhhhh :lol:

Might have to give this a try tomorrow, see what times it reckons I'm putting out - will have to get someone thin to come with me so they don't weigh the car down though :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links