Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2007

Bazza

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note on the EHIC (used to be E111) you are unable to do it in the post office like before and you need to send away for it and wait for it to come back in the post. My partner spoke to the post office and they said this could take a couple of weeks to turn around and advised us to do it on the website (www.dh.gov.uk/travellers) as they can normally get them out on next day delivery!!!! Filled in the form on Monday and received our cards on Wednesday so much better then sending it off in the post.

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom B @ Jun 15 2007, 06:21 AM)
Just a note on the EHIC (used to be E111) you are unable to do it in the post office like before and you need to send away for it and wait for it to come back in the post. My partner spoke to the post office and they said this could take a couple of weeks to turn around and advised us to do it on the website (www.dh.gov.uk/travellers) as they can normally get them out on next day delivery!!!! Filled in the form on Monday and received our cards on Wednesday so much better then sending it off in the post.

nice one mate.

Just filled it in now. Hope it arrives on time.

Stav

Is anyone bothering buying all the safety equipment needed for driving in Europe (Warning Triangle/Spare Bulbs/Hi Vis Jacket/ First Aid Kit & Fire Extinguisher) seems alot of money just for a week.

Just about to start packing and getting the car ready(needs a clean!!!!) Cant Wait Now, Hope everyone has a good trip down next week and ill see you all over the weekend.

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom B @ Jun 16 2007, 05:52 AM)
Is anyone bothering buying all the safety equipment needed for driving in Europe (Warning Triangle/Spare Bulbs/Hi Vis Jacket/ First Aid Kit & Fire Extinguisher) seems alot of money just for a week.

Just about to start packing and getting the car ready(needs a clean!!!!) Cant Wait Now, Hope everyone has a good trip down next week and ill see you all over the weekend.

Yes mate, i think most of us have from last time :D

I think if you get pulled by police and you dont have, thay can fine you :crying:

yeah ive gotta dig out that useless carrier bag with all the europe stuff i took last year,silly thing is tho i never used one thing last year,not even the light deflectors.

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom B @ Jun 16 2007, 05:52 AM)

If you get pulled for having a light out and you can't replace then it will be a fine. Everyone shaould have a first aid kit, warning triangle and hi-vis jacket anyway for use over here :duh:

Only one i had to get last year was the fire extinguisher, must make sure it is still ok to use :whistling:

dont worry bout the first pinto, ill rack the JD's in all night.nobody is gettin away.were gonna be steamin all weekend.WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit of bad news,

the hire company is messing us around, saying that they cant get us the car we want and they cant confirm we can have our second choice :angry:

But dont worry, we will be there, even if it is in a 1 litre fiesta :msn-cry:

Bit of bad news,

the hire company is messing us around, saying that they cant get us the car we want and they cant confirm we can have our second choice :angry:

But dont worry, we will be there, even if it is in a 1 litre fiesta :msn-cry:

sure it will come out right :winky:

yes i have hollow legs.................hehehe. Dave what are you bringin car wise?

That's a thought, I'm coming with Lee in his S/c IS but What car is everyone else bringing with them?

You still bringing two Dave?

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk