Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Burning Mp3's Onto Disc

Depends on your stereo.

If you make an audio cd it should work in the car. Also i think CD-RW's sometimes struggle so make sure your using CD-R's.

Some stereo's will play data cd's but not all.

Not bad two responses in 8 minutes!

id sing myself before listening to that!

the disc plays when i do it through MP but take it to the car and stick it in the hu and no go. ive got another (my 5th of the day) disc burning now which definately has mp3's on so ill see. if not i'll just have to put up with changing cd's the old fashioned way. :lol:

i have been making MP3 CD's for a while, put your desired songs into folders once you have 700MB worth of songs right click your folders, send them to CD drive and then a little baloon will come up saying files waiting to be burnt, follow instructions...i always write them as a Data disc.

Always works on both my alpine stereo and my g/f's.

i have been making MP3 CD's for a while, put your desired songs into folders once you have 700MB worth of songs right click your folders, send them to CD drive and then a little baloon will come up saying files waiting to be burnt, follow instructions...i always write them as a Data disc.

Always works on both my alpine stereo and my g/f's.

cheers man

its an alpine that can play mp3's!

Im just missing something when im burning the songs.

cancel that, they're WMA's not mp3 files and media player doesnt convert them when ripping!

cheers for the help though guys

WMA is Windows Media Audio - the clue there being that they are a proprietry Microsoft format. You'll need some other software to convert them to either CDA or MP3 first, then you will need to get your burning software to create an audio CD and point it at the files you just converted.

Some stereos are smart enough to play the MP3 files natively, which means you can get an awful lot of albums into a 6 or 10 CD changer magazine. Unfortunately the stereos that do this are mostly after-market units rather than original equipment!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links