Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2001 Celsior On Ebay -- Is An Esva Model Report Available?

2001 Celsior on eBay. Is there an ESVA model report for this car, or will the buyer have to break it or store it until 2011?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ADME:B:AAQ:UK:1

Hmmm something a bit strange here I think. Why has the car not already been registered in the UK by the importer?

Mine is an import albeit a 1994 model and came with the Japanese documents but was UK registered by the importer when it came into the UK,six months before I purchased it.

Not only that they say the sat nav's in Japanese ( UK conversion aint cheap!) also it is still in KMs ( more expense) and therefore I would assume not delimited add the registration costs to this alone and it doesn't seem to be the bargain you may have thought.

Not only that if it has been stolen in Japan the problems really begin although it does state it has the Japanese documents I would assume these include the Deregistration Certificate.

they can register the car when they want.. I think its mormal for the buyer to buy the car then await the registration and SVA etc to come through.

Been a while since i have been involved in imports so i could be wrong

It's only £5k at the moment. You could catch one hell of a cold off that car before you'd actually lose money (stolen vehicle comments aside). It looks in good shape as well.

Assuming the engine hasn't gone badly wrong and it will fail horribly on emissions or something, what's to lose? I guess if the price starts getting up beyond £15k you're taking more of a risk, but then I'm not an import guru either so maybe I'm mssing something?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links