Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The New Ipod Touch....

Tyger

After this amazing price cut I am guessing £269 in the UK.

Ellz: Some people believe in Father Christmas. The iPhone sales in the US have been phenomenal and they are easily on target to reach their 1million target. The price reduction is simply to assure total devastation of the mobile market for the US holiday - which traditionally sees the highest volume of Apple sales. Any ANALysts who say different should look for a new job.

Well not 100%, they sold 200,000 before the release then there lots of other figures flying around apple said they sold 280,000 in july but the companys that sold them only said 200,000. but even if they sell 200,000 a month thats only just gonna make the 1,000,000 mark over the quater, maybe thats why they dropped the price, as sales are bound to slow.

Mate - sales projections are 11 million in 2009. Sales are NOT even dreaming of slowing!

Im just saying what i've read, 11 million is a hell of a lot i take it that world wide not just US

Parthiban: some keen eyed peeps spotted on the German Apple website a pic of the iPod Touch with a Bluetooth icon in the menu bar..! It MAY be that it is built in and will be activated with a future software update. *fingers crossed*

I think this says it all...

Hmmm, if that happens I will be interested - still not entirely convinced about the Iphone if it costs a lot (I tend to get bored of phones after a year) but the ipod touch is something I could see myself owning........ :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links