Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Reading Cel Error Codes

yes, u can get a free replacement from tte

Ahh buggery bollocks. I wonder if the error code reader I have coming will determine this?

How else can I check?

This is a bit annoying as Wayne is meant to be picking my supercharger up this weekend, I can't give it to him with a dodgy ECU :( I guess I'll have to wait for the error code reader and then get in touch with TTE if thats the case?

Ahh buggery bollocks. I wonder if the error code reader I have coming will determine this?

How else can I check?

This is a bit annoying as Wayne is meant to be picking my supercharger up this weekend, I can't give it to him with a dodgy ECU :( I guess I'll have to wait for the error code reader and then get in touch with TTE if thats the case?

You would be better off with HKS FCD, better than tte black ecu, fits in same place as tte ecu tooo :winky: about £100

Rob, TTE not doing them Free anymore :o wanting e500 for one

nah cant be 500 euro for the black one.....?????? 500 for the silver ECU is about right tho.

i need to have a chat with tte tom anyway so can ask them

Rob, TTE not doing them Free anymore :o wanting e500 for one

nah cant be 500 euro for the black one.....?????? 500 for the silver ECU is about right tho.

i need to have a chat with tte tom anyway so can ask them

Could you Rob? I don't suppose you know when you'll be doing that?

How else can I check?

You would be better off with HKS FCD, better than tte black ecu, fits in same place as tte ecu tooo :winky: about £100

Got anymore details of this mate?

Is this something Prolex sell?

Nick - I have a spare Brand New Black Ecu if you want to come to an agreement on price for it?

Stav

Stav, possibly, but need to explore other (cheaper) options first, and alos check the error code to see if it actually is the ECU at fault, and not an O2 sensor or something.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links