Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seats

Lexus2D

Hiya Peeps,

Does any1 know if electric seats out of a 02 IS200 will fit a 99 IS200 ok ? as the 02 is electric the 99 isnt :unsure:

Will the wireing be there in the 99 model 2 just plug in2 or not :question:

Cheers 2D! :winky:

mines a 99 plate mate and i have electric seats (well drivers side anyway)

i see its your first post so welcome!

where in south yorkshire are you?

Thank u 4 the welcome :winky:

lovein the lionel pic :lol:

Im from Doncaster y r u close by :question:

Cheers 2D! :)

it was only the base model that didnt have electric seats and they had cloth trim - later years on SE and SPORT models the drivers and passengers seats were electric

Guess im basic then :msn-cry: they all look the same from the outside, was just soooooo happy 2 get 1 at long last :driving: but would like 2 change the seats but not sure if they would work on my model ? :unsure:

how do you mean look the same? if you dont have electric seats then maybe someone has put the 17" wheels on??

the base model which is S had 16" wheels, and non electric cloth seats plus 6 speaker radio with no amp, the other models had 1/2 leather electric drivers seat and 8 speakers with amp, later years had driver/front passenger electric seats

I have a basic s model also but have fitted the sport interior. From memory i don't think there was a loom on mine, air bags are fine but think i had to wire up myself. i only have electric drivers side.

and i havn't wired in the heated seats yet!

Jason :P

how do you mean look the same? if you dont have electric seats then maybe someone has put the 17" wheels on??

the base model which is S had 16" wheels, and non electric cloth seats plus 6 speaker radio with no amp, the other models had 1/2 leather electric drivers seat and 8 speakers with amp, later years had driver/front passenger electric seats

Oooops i did say on the outside

not many get 2 c the inside of some1 elses car

I have a basic s model also but have fitted the sport interior. From memory i don't think there was a loom on mine, air bags are fine but think i had to wire up myself. i only have electric drivers side.

and i havn't wired in the heated seats yet!

Jason :P

Cheers Jason now thats a reply i can understand lol

so best left alone i aint as clever as u :duh:

ah fair enough, just thought u might have looked around a few and noticed the different seats. well anyway as jason said you can fit the different seats if u want but you need to wire it up. good luck with ur new purchase!

ah fair enough, just thought u might have looked around a few and noticed the different seats. well anyway as jason said you can fit the different seats if u want but you need to wire it up. good luck with ur new purchase!

Iv had it just over a year now but not sure wot the differances r on differant models just love the body shape :winky:

Hiya welcome to the LOC glad you like my avatar ;) Look forward to seeing some pic's of your lex and maybe see you at a meet sometime :D

Cheers just love Nic Cage Phwarrrrrrrr lol meets wow sounds good :winky: when will i b able 2 put pics on :question: do u av 2 b a member 4 so long :question:

Thanx 4 the welcome ;)

Hiya welcome to the LOC glad you like my avatar ;) Look forward to seeing some pic's of your lex and maybe see you at a meet sometime :D

Cheers just love Nic Cage Phwarrrrrrrr lol meets wow sounds good :winky: when will i b able 2 put pics on :question: do u av 2 b a member 4 so long :question:

Thanx 4 the welcome ;)

Hiya :D i think if you pm Steve from admin he will sort you out on the pics as thats what i did a long time back? On the meets front if you look at the meets section there are some going on soon weve got a trip/meet going upto Blackpool on the 4th November and you'l be made very welcome at any you go to and you'l be able to see everyone else's cars and get some ideas or help with your own if you need any :D ;)

Thanx 4 the welcome ;)

Hiya :D i think if you pm Steve from admin he will sort you out on the pics as thats what i did a long time back? On the meets front if you look at the meets section there are some going on soon weve got a trip/meet going upto Blackpool on the 4th November and you'l be made very welcome at any you go to and you'l be able to see everyone else's cars and get some ideas or help with your own if you need any :D ;)

Hiya Aztec, Iv asked Steve but still carnt put me piccys on :angry: how long did u av 2 w8 when u asked :question:

Think i could put pic's up the same day i asked him about it? Quite looking forward to seeing some of your pics now :D

Still no luck :tsktsk: Bin lookin @ ur pics dont think i dare put mine on now lol :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links