Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we make sure we are down there for 11:30 - 12 then that'll leave us plenty of time to be at folkstone for 2.

May also have to make a stop at Potters Bar to pick someone up if they get back to me.

Well if we make sure we are down there for 11:30 - 12 then that'll leave us plenty of time to be at folkstone for 2.

May also have to make a stop at Potters Bar to pick someone up if they get back to me.

yep makes sense.Actually maneesh was thinking about meeting at potters bar also.

but will you be awake Raj? :lol::lol:

Thats the $64k question.

I'll give you a ring at 6 if you like Raj just to make sure.

errr!!!!can you make it 6:50am.ill get showered and dressed the night before and then go to bed in my clothes(should get me some more sleeping time that way)lol

Thats the $64k question.

errr!!!!can you make it 6:50am.ill get showered and dressed the night before and then go to bed in my clothes(should get me some more sleeping time that way)lol

:D

Tell you want 6:30, its about a 10 minute drive to the services in your car ;)

Thats the $64k question.

:D

Tell you want 6:30, its about a 10 minute drive to the services in your car ;)

which services mate?

Stafford on the m6 toll.

Stav

No mate, not Stafford, its the one about 10miles down the toll road. Same one we met at for the TDi meet.

so its the new services thats been built recently near the toll boths?

Well thats everything plummed into my parent europeon sat nav. Hotel, track (well Nurburg could find the track location), and the services over here.

God i wish it'd be thursday morning already!

Stav

Dont start that again, the sooner we get there, the more time we have for a drink, Bazza + Wozza will have made some good time on us :D
Not if Sea France are still on strike :crybaby:

The strike is over so looks like we'll be at the beers 1st :winky:

Guys,

Just to warn everyone going on this trip, that bad weather is forecast for our visit to the ring. Latest forecast is temperatures of sub zero temperatures and possibly snow.

Snow chains!!!!

Guys,

Just to warn everyone going on this trip, that bad weather is forecast for our visit to the ring. Latest forecast is temperatures of sub zero temperatures and possibly snow.

Snow chains!!!!

That'll make avoiding the Armco more of a challenge :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk