Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After constant nagging from the missus I am still coming and am looking forward to it now, this time tomorrow :)

I'll be at the services at 7 anyway Gord, so whenever you get there.

Anybody else got walkie talkies?

Plz can you remember to pick me up from Potters Bar train station on your way to the Ring? I will be there for 11.30am. From there it's 61.9 miles to Maidstone Services.

Thanks.

Plz can you remember to pick me up from Potters Bar train station on your way to the Ring? I will be there for 11.30am. From there it's 61.9 miles to Maidstone Services.

Thanks.

Its already in my sat nav mate :)

Thanks.

Just make sure you don't end up at the Eurotunnel, and suddenly think, :tsktsk: we forgot to pick Maneesh up! :crybaby:

Thanks.

Just make sure you don't end up at the Eurotunnel, and suddenly think, :tsktsk: we forgot to pick Maneesh up! :crybaby:

LOL, like your suitcase :tomato:

Thanks.

ok mate see ya there!!

anyone got a spare small blade type fuse 15 amp ?

not got time to get out and one blew on sunday need a spare..........

I may have. I bought a mixed pack on weekend, but can't confirm until I get home later tonight.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk