Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sat Nav

hi ppl i have a is200 sport wivout sat nav and was wondering iv seen a sat nav system on eBay including screen, remote, and dvd computer for the boot but was wondering would my car already have the wiring going through the car?

Not it doesn't cause theres slightly different stereo wiring and alsorts.

Really not worth the effort to install.

Stav

Seller says that it will work on 99-2006 is200,is300, altezza? would definetly be interested in this for mine. But as i have an aftermarket headunit, anybody know would it still work with my setup, and would it have irish mappping?

Seller says that it will work on 99-2006 is200,is300, altezza? would definetly be interested in this for mine. But as i have an aftermarket headunit, anybody know would it still work with my setup, and would it have irish mappping?

It really is so much work it's not worth doing. The best thing to do is just buy a nowmal tomtom sort of thing far easy and so much better at its job.

If you did do it you'll need a lead Fargo made to make it run with an aftermarket unit.

The only reason to really buy a Sat nav unit off eBay is to use the screen/housing to put a tele in the car or even fit a tomtom into the housing which has been done before.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links