Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Lf-a - Super Gt -

SC-berks

Guess this is the evolution of the SC430 after hefty Steroid injection.

Need to start Saving.... bet it would be amazing... Lexus smoothness with the power of an untamed beast.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/3050110.003/lexus-lf-a-concept

LexusLF-A.jpg

Lexus LF-A

Toyota has repeatedly been testing the new Lexus high performance two-seater LF-A sports car at Nürburgring. With this new model Lexus is aiming to compete with the likes of Audi’s new R8, the upcoming Nissan GT-R and of course Porsche’s 911.

These latest photos are again and still showing a disguised prototype, two of which we have stripped off its plastic panel by computer to show what might be underneath. On the remaining shots the retractable rear wing has popped up due to the prototype’s high speed testing on the race track. The most eye catching item at the rear end though is the triangular design of the three exhaust pipes and the two ovals for the cooling system of the 500+ HP mid-mounted V10 engine.

Possibly Toyota/Lexus will release the new model at the next Tokyo Motor Show in fall 2007 to go on sale in spring 2008. It is expected to cost over 100.000 US$ just like the Audi R8.

So....trade in your whole colection for a single car, huh?

I must be getting old (!! no maybe about it?) but, it looks a little conservative to me. Bit Honda 2000 at front. Like the back. Can it outdo the old-but-excellent NSX?

NSX are rumoured... have been for so many times, no-one believes the hype any more... to be releasing a V10 NSX.. but its going to be a front engine 500bhp tourer... not the pure sports car that the NSX is.

Think the Lexus looks a hell of a lot sweeter. Unfortunately.... unless I suddenly become a millionaire will have to wait until the LF-A is out a couple of years before I could even think of offering someone a 50% depreciation on their Dealer purchase.

2011NSX.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links