Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Xmas Party - 24th November

johnboy

Ive Booked us a table at 7.00 pm provisionally, it will be secured once we pay the £5.00 per person deposit.

Info here TGI Fridays

I need to pay the deposit asap, so could you please let me know if you are attending, how many of you, and payment details

Unfortunately the Xmas menu wont be available as it is too early, but all other menus, and possibly a new one

will be available too.

Attendees

Johnboy 1 Dep Paid

Bazza and Jane Dep Paid

Dave Ellen/Prolex 2 Dep Paid

Yemgi 1 Dep Paid

Edited by johnboy

Confirmed date is 24th November, same day as the Dyno meet at TDI, at 7.00pm.

The table is booked provisionally, and will be secured when we pay the deposit.

Please see main post for details, and let me know if you are attending.

Unable to attend this one afraid, I'm in Liverpool that night for the Dyno the next day

I thought that one wasn't happening due to lack of numbers (most of the guys coming down south) ;)

I am coming :yahoo: it is the week-end after I have to go back home :P

Glad you can make it :)

Please could those attending, send me the deposit, Paypal will be ok, if you need my addy, let me know, Thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk