Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Look What Happend 2 My Lexus :0(

Lexus2D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im up 4 any help i can get as it goes Monday & i recon i wont c it again :msn-cry:

Realy want my exhaust off if there is a standard 1 kikin about :question:

& need 2 get my lockin nuts off 2 put it`s origonal 1`s back on any 1 got a socket :question:

the AA split mine :sad:

& my front disks omg im guna loose so much

Just had alook in my boot,

I dont have a socket or the locking nut :crybaby:

Ive just had a look at my wheels, they have standard nuts on

Is your a full exhaust system, or just a backbox ?

Thanx 4 lookin mine r Toyota they came with the car in a black case

& Exhaust is from cat back

Thanx Again 2D!

Aw nooo, Trudy - gutted for you of course!

That looks like quite an impact, so no wonder you're all a bit shaken up!

If you need any advice, just post up and I'm sure there will be a flurry to help you.

All the best and I hope it all works out for the better for you,

Regards,

Jamie

Cheers Jamie impact was 52ton of tram so the police said :ohmy:

BTW it`s I not Y lol :whistling:

Glad to hear you and the passengers are all ok....testiment to the Lex that it protected you all...

I wrote off my LS in 2006 - was taken to the Insurance approved bodyshop - When I arrived there to collect my courtesy car - thats when they told me its a write-off.

I asked about getting access to it as there were a few bits and pieces I'd had fitted.....they were fine with it and stated I couldnt take anything that was original manufacturer fitted or any original parts - but anything else I could take - although if I had replaced an original part with an alternate part - I needed to replace anything I took with the original.

(I'm tired, had a long week and and the above looks like drabble after reading it - but hopefully you get what I'm saying :)

From experience - don't worry about missing the car - I missed mine sooo much - but in a way, glad it happened as I probably wouldnt have my GS now if it hadnt....These things happen for a reason and the good thing is you are all ok.

Good luck with your "retrieval" and in your search for a replacement (that is - if it is indeed a writeoff)

Im up 4 any help i can get as it goes Monday & i recon i wont c it again :msn-cry:

Realy want my exhaust off if there is a standard 1 kikin about :question:

& need 2 get my lockin nuts off 2 put it`s origonal 1`s back on any 1 got a socket :question:

the AA split mine :sad:

& my front disks omg im guna loose so much

Just had alook in my boot,

I dont have a socket or the locking nut :crybaby:

Ive just had a look at my wheels, they have standard nuts on

Is your a full exhaust system, or just a backbox ?

post-20836-1194700051.jpg

post-20836-1194700030.jpg

post-20836-1194700040.jpg

What the AA did :tsktsk: managed 2 get 2 off just stuck on last 1 :megaangry:

Socket has 661 on the bottom

Nightmare but good news everyone was OK.

Can't help with a locking wheel nut socket to fit yours but if the worse comes to the worse, get along to Halfords as they sell a set of locking wheel nut removers. They will :tsktsk: the nuts up getting them off, but they work by having a reverse thread inside that basically screws onto the nut and locks on allowing it to undo.

Glad to hear you and the passengers are all ok....testiment to the Lex that it protected you all...

I wrote off my LS in 2006 - was taken to the Insurance approved bodyshop - When I arrived there to collect my courtesy car - thats when they told me its a write-off.

I asked about getting access to it as there were a few bits and pieces I'd had fitted.....they were fine with it and stated I couldnt take anything that was original manufacturer fitted or any original parts - but anything else I could take - although if I had replaced an original part with an alternate part - I needed to replace anything I took with the original.

(I'm tired, had a long week and and the above looks like drabble after reading it - but hopefully you get what I'm saying :)

From experience - don't worry about missing the car - I missed mine sooo much - but in a way, glad it happened as I probably wouldnt have my GS now if it hadnt....These things happen for a reason and the good thing is you are all ok.

Good luck with your "retrieval" and in your search for a replacement (that is - if it is indeed a writeoff)

Thanx 4 that i do get the jist im just in a rite panic cos once they take the car if they do rite it off im guna av no wheels 2 sort things out & go car hunting in :msn-cry: What a mess

whats happened T ?

Did they towe it away?

AA came & broke it off (lockin nut) so got my wheels changed back

The place its gone 2 came & took it yesterday on a flat back not heard from them since :question:

Im missing it like mad :msn-cry:

Iv lost my baby :msn-cry: was dredding it, am gutted & so annoyed with myself :tsktsk:

Outa all the cars iv had why did i kill the 1 i loved the most :msn-cry:

But my Best Bud on LOC is helping me find another 1 :winky:

So if u know of any let me know Cheers 2D! (Granite Sky If Poss)

Iv lost my baby :msn-cry: was dredding it, am gutted & so annoyed with myself :tsktsk:

Outa all the cars iv had why did i kill the 1 i loved the most :msn-cry:

But my Best Bud on LOC is helping me find another 1 :winky:

So if u know of any let me know Cheers 2D! (Granite Sky If Poss)

a very sad day,but you will fall in love again :) :winky: good luck

only just read this........

Sorry for your car but v glad you are all OK.

I'm sure it will all work out in the end.............just a little bit of a pain being put out.

• 11 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links