Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Yellow Anti-roll Bars Stiffness

IRLRs200

Thats the thing... no sites seem to have data on the blue ones :unsure:

also takakaira don't sell the yellows anymore or nengun.... where's you know who getting them? hong kong?

kinway

emm ... is that a country :whistling:

Thats the thing... no sites seem to have data on the blue ones :unsure:

also takakaira don't sell the yellows anymore or nengun.... where's you know who getting them? hong kong?

kinway

emm ... is that a country :whistling:

No its a county Noel!! kinway motorsports?! supplies TRD goodies, good prices too maybe a GB on yellow ARB's is in order, since most people think they are discontinued! cheaper than blue ones too

they're not discontinued, i posted about a source for the yellow also - greenline performance (japanese distributor and good prices!!)

how good prices?? are they uk based?

based in japan.

think it worked out to £260 for front and rear ARB's with uprated bushings, including delivery (10-12 days)

I've never seen yellow ARB's on greenline? they have the blue one's alright ;) which amazingly are exactly the same stiffness front and rear as the yellows ie 49%/99%

wonder if there's yellow paint underneath the blue :whistling:

Email from Greenline themselves:

"Notes: TRD bars are yellow. Limited stock of TRD Front Stabiliser Bar Set

> GXE10 (3 units).

> TRD Rear Stabiliser Bar Set GXE10 is on back order (approx 10-14 days)."

The pic may be misleading as the bars are blue, but i've been assured they are the yellow type

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links