Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picking Up My New Lexus Tomorrow!

tHomBleached

In the past month I've bought a '91 banger of a BMW 3 series, and currently have a mercedes 190 E (E reg!) and I decided that enough was enough and I took the plunge to buy a car that looked awesome, drove awesome and the head gasket wasn't going to crack after 1000 miles (bmw 3 series!)

Bought from a dealership and had the best customer service from those guys, and I hear that the afterservice is hard to beat also.

Theres a few things I'd like to do to my new pride and joy;

I'm getting a kenwood full colour touchscreen satnav/dvd player/handsfree kit/ipod video controller combi fitted next week

saw some great pictures someone posted of an IS200 with tinted windows which looks lovely, think I might do the same

I'd love to fit the front/rear/trims from the sport model (possibly from a breakers?)

supercharger if I'm feeling adventurous!

Anyway just thought I'd say hello, and pics will follow.

Well, you guys will have to wait for me to pick up a camera and put down the steering wheel;

a little under 100 miles today of doing nothing in particular...but having the time of my life! I can honestly say I've never had such fun in a car, pleased as punch :)

Just got my Kenwood DNX7200 fitted, it's awesome. Although....the fitters have neglected to include the remote (it's labeled on the box as included) so I'll have a word with them tomorrow (without it theres no way to add an adress book to its db)

These aren't great as it was dark, but here we go, more to follow:

newlex002hh7.th.jpg

newlex003jk4.th.jpg

I'll take some in the day (and of my kenwood dx) when I get a chance,

so....anyone with any suggestions for kits? I don't want anything OTT, some nice sides, tastefull bumper and a teeny spoiler, how much do you reckon I'm in for? (I'm clean broke for awhile after that kenwood....!)

I'm also hoping to fit the reverse cam kit for the kenwood, and possilbe a ceiling-mouted screen for when the lil lad gets a bit older (he's only 2 so not much point at the mo IMO)

and if I'm feeling especially flush, the tv tuner ad-on (but at 400, it's a bit OTT!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links