Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Flame Exhaust

dazz32

Hi have seen this Blue flame cat back exhaust system for my is200 sport,does anyone have one fitted to there car and are they any good? this one has all the brackets but no gaskets,does anyone know where i can get the gaskets from?

any help would be appreciated. :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEXUS-IS200-Blue-Fla...1QQcmdZViewItem

Mr Morse had one fitted, sounded nice :D if you look at the clips on the add from ebay, that Mr Mosre car, the black is300

cheers gord thats the clip i looked at and it did sound really good would it improve bhp and torque much( 5bhp or so) ,i guess it will fit on my is200 sport with the TRD rear skirt?

the only thing is doesnt come with the gaskets just the brackets, im seeing tony @ wim tomorrow so will ask him if he could fit it and get the gaskets for it.

back to eBay to buy it i think

Mr Morse had one fitted, sounded nice :D if you look at the clips on the add from ebay, that Mr Mosre car, the black is300

cheers gord thats the clip i looked at and it did sound really good would it improve bhp and torque much( 5bhp or so) ,i guess it will fit on my is200 sport with the TRD rear skirt?

the only thing is doesnt come with the gaskets just the brackets, im seeing tony @ wim tomorrow so will ask him if he could fit it and get the gaskets for it.

Yes will fit with your TRD rear skirt/lip :D

I have one fitted to my BMW and its fantastic quality. I can't comment on the noise or performance improvements on the Lexus but they are good on the BMW and make the car smoother and it sounds slighty deeper. :D

I'd say you won't go wrong.

Yes will fit with your TRD rear skirt/lip :D

ok nice one cheers for ya help gord. :D

I have one fitted to my BMW and its fantastic quality. I can't comment on the noise or performance improvements on the Lexus but they are good on the BMW and make the car smoother and it sounds slighty deeper. :D

I'd say you won't go wrong.

cool cheers anees thanx for the reply,guess get me self of to eBay and get it sharpish!

No worries, if you were nearer to the factory its worth getting them to fit it too. They charged me £25 I think, but at least you know its been done properly by the manufacturers and its also a lifetime system which means that as long as you own the car the exhaust is covered for any defects.

:D

No worries, if you were nearer to the factory its worth getting them to fit it too. They charged me £25 I think, but at least you know its been done properly by the manufacturers and its also a lifetime system which means that as long as you own the car the exhaust is covered for any defects.

:D

yeah i know they are up north arnt they?

im going to see tony @ wim tomorrow so will ask him if he can fit it for me when i buy it.

would it affect my car at all? im a total newbie to the mod scene.

would it be loud on the motorway anees?

Dont realy notice mine unless i put my foot down on the motorway but when u ezz off so does the noise will look well on your car ;) & btw i think your car looks well :blush:

ok nice one cheers lexus 2D

will i be able to get the gaskets anywhere or would i be able to get them from LOC.

cheers :D

can't you use the existing gaskets or would they not fit??

Mmmm dno really..... i guess i could,would they be metal gaskets? there are 2 blue flame exhausts on eBay one is from the actual company one is from another performance place selling the same item...

could use my old gaskets n give em a good clean up?

cheers i_love_my_is200. :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links