Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mine's Arrived Too...

My IS220d SE arrived on Tuesday - sorry, predictably Argento Ice with Sussex Grey Leather :yawn: but I like it!

Still getting to grips with the keyless start - it seems there's a very specific sequence to starting (put in neutral, engage clutch) before green light appears, and it seems that my plunging my foot on the clutch as soon as I embark the vehicle (force of habit cos I always leave it in gear) is upsetting the start sequence, and then I can't start the car...!

Also, I want to put my iPod in to the armrest compartment (which is where I had it on my Saab 9-3) however, I can't connect it to the 12v supply AND close the lid again as there's only a small amount of height available to the charger.

Does anyone know of a small charger that will fit?

Other than that the car is supreme! Lovely and smooth. Much quieter than my Saab (engine is silent by comparison, and no interior creaks or rattles). Great stereo (even without the ML option). :D

Regards, Neil.

Also, I want to put my iPod in to the armrest compartment (which is where I had it on my Saab 9-3) however, I can't connect it to the 12v supply AND close the lid again as there's only a small amount of height available to the charger.

This is what I use: linky

Regards, Neil.

Get Lexus to fit their iPod integration unit...it allows control from the audio buttons on the steering wheel, and auto charges as well. Sits in the glovebox. Don't think I've seen my iPod for a couple of months although I use it all the time :lol: .

My IS220d SE arrived on Tuesday - sorry, predictably Argento Ice with Sussex Grey Leather :yawn: but I like it!

Still getting to grips with the keyless start - it seems there's a very specific sequence to starting (put in neutral, engage clutch) before green light appears, and it seems that my plunging my foot on the clutch as soon as I embark the vehicle (force of habit cos I always leave it in gear) is upsetting the start sequence, and then I can't start the car...!

Other than that the car is supreme! Lovely and smooth. Much quieter than my Saab (engine is silent by comparison, and no interior creaks or rattles). Great stereo (even without the ML option). :D

Regards, Neil.

Halfords do a 90 degree elbow which has 2 outputs it fits perfectly and you can plug in the obligatory phone charger also without

cable clutter on the centre console.

Regards, Neil.

Halfords do a 90 degree elbow which has 2 outputs it fits perfectly and you can plug in the obligatory phone charger also without

cable clutter on the centre console.

Sounds even better!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links