Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Replacement Clear Indicator Units

Ok it was over a year ago but I purchased a set of replacement clear indicator units from the USA and fitted them.

Over time the inner offside one has let water in and this has resulted in rusting of the reflector and discolouration of the lens.

I contacted the supplier Progrille and they are not prepared to do anything about it even when I offered to buy the single unit ( all the others are fine)

So please consider this when buying replacement units as I have now had to spend another £50.00 on another set ( these are the dark tint from another supplier)

I know these are not OEM quality units but would have expected a better response from Progrille.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/ste...cator2_0001.jpg

Ok it was over a year ago but I purchased a set of replacement clear indicator units from the USA and fitted them.

Over time the inner offside one has let water in and this has resulted in rusting of the reflector and discolouration of the lens.

I contacted the supplier Progrille and they are not prepared to do anything about it even when I offered to buy the single unit ( all the others are fine)

So please consider this when buying replacement units as I have now had to spend another £50.00 on another set ( these are the dark tint from another supplier)

I know these are not OEM quality units but would have expected a better response from Progrille.

That’s outrageous Steve, hope you can buy some new ones from a different supplier, can you seal them up with silicon to prevent further problems, you could stick the three good ones on eBay, someone may need to replace one due to an accident or something....

Pete

• 1 month later...

That’s outrageous Steve, hope you can buy some new ones from a different supplier, can you seal them up with silicon to prevent further problems, you could stick the three good ones on eBay, someone may need to replace one due to an accident or something....

Pete

Does anyone know of any UK suppliers of these clear front indicator lenses? And does anyone know of anyone that supplies a set of smoked rear light clusters please?

Thanks all,

Brian :)

I don't know of any UK suppliers for either but used tinting spray on my rear clusters to darken them.

eBay.com has many clear front indicators and rear clusters on offer but as I warned on the 1st post beware of quality issues as these are not OEM.

BTW to update I never received the replacement tinted front indicator units from the the US and had to claim the costs back from Paypal as the seller never responded so please be weary,in my case I had buyer protection cover this but this is not always the case.

maybe you could split them apart and reseal them as some members do with headlights :)

I don't know of any UK suppliers for either but used tinting spray on my rear clusters to darken them.

Ebay.com has many clear front indicators and rear clusters on offer but as I warned on the 1st post beware of quality issues as these are not OEM.

BTW to update I never received the replacement tinted front indicator units from the the US and had to claim the costs back from Paypal as the seller never responded so please be weary,in my case I had buyer protection cover this but this is not always the case.

How does that tinting spray look? Do you have any piccys?

• 2 weeks later...

Ebay.com has many clear front indicators and rear clusters on offer but as I warned on the 1st post beware of quality issues as these are not OEM.

How does that tinting spray look? Do you have any piccys?

Here's a picture of the rears

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e191/ste.../lexusrears.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links