Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Eye Brows Or Angel Eyes?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo i want i want, i luve them angels i really want a set how much am i looking for a set of halos (soz to hijack thread)

£30-40 mate, not alot. eBay.

Fitting is a MISSION thou! Bake you headlights in the oven for 15 mins!!! Seal them properly after or u'll get water (then steam) in there!!!

Fitting guide...

And the Lex?

No chuff

Tinted Rear lights (OEM satins)

LED rear indicators (maily to remove orange lens, but also to improve visabililty of indicators)

Future mods are to be sport grill (OEM), grey multispokes (OEM from later models), window tints (nothing to dark), maybe later spec head lights, and a subtle lowering if I can be bothered.

Trust me, most manufacturers know how to make their own cars good, they dont need ideas from other manufacturers slapped on them by every tom ***** and harry (lexus rear lights on every base model saxo/106/clio/fiesta sums up my argument perfectly)

If you want angle eyes that badly, buy a BM, if you want LED eyebrows buy an Audi.

If you want angle eyes that badly

:offtopic:

and if you want spelling lessons don't ask Nova drivers :whistling:

Back on topic, I like the Eyebrows myself, much better than the Angel Eyes.

If i want to make my Lex individual i'll put on the bits i like.

Stav

I'll end up fitting mine this week I think :winky:

Fair comments, each to their own.

Personalising is one thing, but sticking a load of stuff on thats just 'different' doesnt make it any more personalised that the local macds dwelling Barrys wagons.

how do you know? you go there so often?

Fair comments, each to their own.

Personalising is one thing, but sticking a load of stuff on thats just 'different' doesnt make it any more personalised that the local macds dwelling Barrys wagons.

got a good idea for ya, how about stick ur comments on some other thread so that we can slam ur opinions there, instead of crapping up this thread that has nothing to do with chavved novas/saxos/corsas/etc etc etc.

there's a lot of members who modify their car how they want to. Yes, its a personal thing, but i've rarely seen anything chavvy on a Lexus (there are a couple of exceptions, but like i said, very uncommon).

Trust me, most manufacturers know how to make their own cars good, they dont need ideas from other manufacturers slapped on them by every tom ***** and harry (lexus rear lights on every base model saxo/106/clio/fiesta sums up my argument perfectly)

Yes they do, and when lexus came out with these lights they were new, and everyone liked them.

BMW, Audi, Saab etc. all have eyes or brows on their BRAND NEW cars. But, the IS200 (or i beleive Altezza before hand) was designed more than a decade ago (thou i beleive ahead of its time in many ways!) I have always modded older cars to update them a little, from clear indicators to colour coding plastic bumpers. I see this as the same thing.

If you want angle eyes that badly, buy a BM, if you want LED eyebrows buy an Audi.

Oh if i had a couple of hundred grand, i would have an R8 and an M5, but i dont.

Yeh, gotta be carefull not to go too Boy Racer with it. Does anyone know why they always gather in McDonalds, up and down the country?? Must be better places to go!

If i want to make my Lex individual i'll put on the bits i like.

Stav

YEP

And the Lex?

No chuff

Tinted Rear lights (OEM satins)

LED rear indicators (maily to remove orange lens, but also to improve visabililty of indicators)

Future mods are to be sport grill (OEM), grey multispokes (OEM from later models), window tints (nothing to dark), maybe later spec head lights, and a subtle lowering if I can be bothered.

But the rear lights dont have orange lens in them :o or have you done the mod to yours :o

I had the same problem and I found it hard to make my mind up....then Stav installed the lightbrows and that solved that problem. I love the way they look as for chaving it up or making it look like such n such is tish!!

If I wanted it to look like an Audi then I'd just go and buy an Audi, If I wanted a BM then I'd go buy a BM....but the fact is I love my Lex and I little mods like this make the car even better I'm not trying to make it look like any other brand, I want it to look like a lex with a difference.

Anyway some over due pics.......

dsc00456bg2.jpg

dsc00457hz7.jpg

got a good idea for ya, how about stick ur comments on some other thread so that we can slam ur opinions there, instead of crapping up this thread that has nothing to do with chavved novas/saxos/corsas/etc etc etc.

there's a lot of members who modify their car how they want to. Yes, its a personal thing, but i've rarely seen anything chavvy on a Lexus (there are a couple of exceptions, but like i said, very uncommon).

Thats all fine... but when the thread title is 'Eye Brows Or Angel Eyes?, Which to go for?' which is asking an opinion.. I gave my opinion - and reasons for it. It just so happened my opinion was to go for neither.

Thats all fine... but when the thread title is 'Eye Brows Or Angel Eyes?, Which to go for?' which is asking an opinion.. I gave my opinion - and reasons for it. It just so happened my opinion was to go for neither.

i gathered as much mate (in that u reccomend neither), but there's a way and a means to go about things and the comparisson's you made could be construed as slightly far-fetched and offensive to some.

i'm sure u can see where i'm coming from there????

:offtopic:

Geez im sure they'l live.. or do you want to wrap them up in cotton wool incase the nasty man's words hurt them.
Sometimes people have thought bubbles, other times people have speech bubbles.

I'm having a thought bubble moment right now...:whistling:

Personally speaking I am not a fan of the Angel Eyes, & when I fit my Eyebrows & Clear Rear Fogs

I will give it a few weeks to see wether or not I like them or I will remove them.

Geez im sure they'l live.. or do you want to wrap them up in cotton wool incase the nasty man's words hurt them.

if u had ever met me mate, i'm sure you wouldn't suggest that's how i am. just trying to poijt out why some people have found ur comments provocative.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links