Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The washer jets on my IS are not reaching their target. I've tried adjusting them with a pin but this doesn't seem to have any effect. The housings seem quite loose so I'm wondering if they've broken somehow? I've searched both manuals from front to back for some info to help me but can't find anything other than wiper operation and warnings not to use the washers if they're empty. Could someone check theirs and let me know if their's are loose too. My washer jet barely reach the bottom of the windshield.

stupid ? but u sure the tank isnt empty?

Tank is full. What I'm getting is a jet from both nozzles that hits the base of the screen. With no wash on the screen the wipers then just add smears all over it making it even worse to see. I've had a good luck today but I can't see any way of adjusting them. Looks like it'll be going back for something else now albeit a trivial matter.

the tubing going from the engine bay to the bonnet (by the hinges?) are not crimped or caught are they?

No everything appears to be kink free. It's a fairly good jet that comes out just in totally the wrong direction.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links