Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

2002 (02) GS300 SE Navigator

All usual SE features:

Plus;

Rear parking sensors

Xenon light upgrade

2007 sat nav disc upgrade

115000 miles

Full Lexus service history

Tax

MOT

All 3 keys

This is wat parkers says for a car with 60k miles, so how should I adjust my price?

Original Price £33,460

Franchised Dealer £7,210

Independent Dealer £6,875

Private Good £6,210

Private Poor £5,380

Part Exchange £5,675

Private plate will not be included, pics below

Thanks

Paul

gallery_2168_290_3257.jpg

gallery_2168_290_50538.jpg

gallery_2168_290_43963.jpg

paul

according to glass's guide below, you're looking at probably 6,500 considering you have nav, and around 6 grand would be the private price without nav

Lexus GS 300 SE

3.0 Petrol 4-door Saloon

5 Speed Automatic Rear Wheel Drive

Year: 2002 02

Mileage: 115,000

Part-exchange Price:

Excellent condition:

£5730

Average condition:

£5130

Below average condition:

£4540

On ebay now, want an oil burner, cant afford too much.

Was thinking a 530d sport (2002 ish) but a decent one will cost too much.

Was also thinking a Mondeo ST TDCI

Watch out for problems on the dual mass flywheel on mondeo diesels,same as Jag diesel.

I think you are going to be so disapointed. Your GS looks really nice.

Was also thinking a Mondeo ST TDCI

I remember the one you took to the ring, the four of you thinking you'd blown the turbo :lol:

Good luck with the sale matey.

Cheers Lee,

lol, yes I remember that, but that was because Bubs stuck it in 5th instead of 3rd, which of course ment there was no power!!!!

Watch out for problems on the dual mass flywheel on mondeo diesels,same as Jag diesel.

Thanks, it is without a doubt the best car I have owned.

But I need something that costs less to run and is fun to drive, yes its fast, but only in a straight line, its like a boat on wheels in the corners tho.

Thanks, it is without a doubt the best car I have owned.

But I need something that costs less to run and is fun to drive, yes its fast, but only in a straight line, its like a boat on wheels in the corners tho.

Add LPG conversion, add the FULL suspension upgrade, and you have no reason to sell it!

I still have to take you out in mine - hopefully that will convince you not to sell :whistling:

Ouch! That means mine's dropped about nine grand in the time I've owned it. Still, dropped another fifteen before I bought it so not as bad as it could've been!

Agree, its probably worth more than 5.5k, but with the petrol price rises (and petrol prices aren't coming down) and new road tax rules coming in 2009 (back dating co2 charge to all cars reg'd from March 2001)- these two factors alone are working against you.

Tell the person that has offered you 5.5k that you are looking for 6k. Your buyer may not give you 6k, but you may be able to negotiate a better deal, say £5750? (Your buyer may increase his offer if he really wants/likes your car) I'm sure the extra £250 would come in handy?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links