Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Flashing Headlights With The Car Off!

Hello all,

I was inside my house last night, walking up to my room, when I was passing a window in the house that over looks my driveway and spotted in the corner of my eye a bright flash...

I took a closer look and found that my car was flashing its headlights, there was no routine in the flashes it was just random and at times flickering.

I went outside, unlocked the car, started it up, put the lights on, and set the lights stalk to "off" instead of leaving it on "auto". it seemed to fix the "problem", but I'm unsure.

Anyone suffered from this, or have any idea what might cause it?

Any help welcome!

Thanks

Signing out, a confused Vyker

I thought that might be the case, before I made this post. So I checked my windscreen, and it still has the Lexus Logo on the lower left side.

Does that mean I can assume my screen has not been changed?

Where is the said control box Stav, ill try and find it and check its state.

the auto lights sensor is one of the little domes in the dash - think its the lighter colour one - if u have the manual u can check the values but i would have a good look at the fuse bok in the drivers footwell for any signs of water/moisture.

the screen could have been replaced with a genuine item always keep that in mind.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links