Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Yorkshire Meet

Lexus2D

Im still coming but as a warning, no-ones allowed to look inside my car! :lol:

Im waiting on 1 cable to be able to have the car-puter finished but as usual its the one that is needed most (the VGA extension), so there's cables every where and the dash tray is missing and as such im a little embarressed :blush: but i would rather that than miss a meet.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27th April @ 2PM

All Lexus Welcome

Where i was thinking we could may b have a game a 10 pin :unsure:

Got large car park & pub & food & food Outlets :mellow:

Address: Doncaster Leisure Park Herten Way Doncaster, DN4 7NW

5minz of J3 M18

Look Here

In between the home of the St Ledger & Doncaster Rovers lol :lol: & Jez Clarckson Comes From Doncaster :whistling:

As u come in off M18 u will pass B&Q on your left just keep going straight over round abouts there r a few passin lake on your left till u come 2 Brewsters, Vue Cinema will b in the 1st car park that is the 1st left if u get 2 Mc D`s & Dome uv gone 2 far

Goin

Lexus2D

Corsavandal

Lazyboy

Ryo

Chris32IS200 YELLOW

NovaEater (John & Philippa)

Aztecbandit

Iceman67

LittleLegs

Haylands

steve2006

Leadfoot

May B

Brick (I So Hope) IS-F

Brettster

Swfcdan

Ibby

Mr Frosty

Ian M

scottiedog

cactusmaac

Chris.S

4 those comeing from the Midlands there is a 50mph on the M1 :tsktsk: was crawling on it yesterday :crybaby:

Updated List Any 1 Else Free 2morrow Fancy Takeing The Lexus 4 a Run Out

Just moveing it over 2 this page :whistling:

Im still coming but as a warning, no-ones allowed to look inside my car! :lol:

Im waiting on 1 cable to be able to have the car-puter finished but as usual its the one that is needed most (the VGA extension), so there's cables every where and the dash tray is missing and as such im a little embarressed :blush: but i would rather that than miss a meet.

Dont worry i wont even lift my bonnet cos it standard :blush:

but your car's sexy on the outside! so it doesnt matter if its stanard underneath.

:blush: Thanx :blush:

Just cleaned it ready is a crackin day 2day lets hope it stays :unsure:

sorry guys got to work tomorrow

but if you are all meeting at 2pm and have a game of bowling I will be there around 4pm

hopefully one of you lot might be able to find out why my amp isnt working ;)

John and Philippa

if you all disappear home at 4pm just send me a text to 07880765677

thanks

sorry guys got to work tomorrow

but if you are all meeting at 2pm and have a game of bowling I will be there around 4pm

hopefully one of you lot might be able to find out why my amp isnt working ;)

John and Philippa

if you all disappear home at 4pm just send me a text to 07880765677

thanks

Ill probably b 1 of the last 2 leave but would think 4pm will b ok :winky: but uv no chance of me sussin your amp :crybaby:

Just to let you know that I had all of last week away from home, working, so I’ve got too many jobs to catch up on today. Therefore, I won’t be coming up to Doncaster. Have a good afternoon.

I got up nice and early to give the car a quick clean and empty some of the junk out of it and its flippin raining again :( whats it like up in Doncaster today hope its a bit brighter? :)

Ayup bud

It has rained but @ the mo its dry typical was crackin yeasterday :crybaby:

I had 2 do mine yesterday cos iv gota sort Dinner 2day b4 i go :whistling:

I'm just going shopping now and after I'm going to Donny :) I will try to find some JET-WASH near ASDA. Cya there

Our Asda as changed think they have 1 but no car wash anymore its rite next 2 the meet :winky:

C U Soon

washed mine yeasterday and has been raining over night :tsktsk: mmmmm be leaving bridlington about 12:30 should be there about 2ish :D

Same 4 me 2 :tsktsk:

C U L8r :winky:

Washed my Baby yesterday too, woke up this morning to typical English weather :tsktsk: not to worry, still looking forward to the meet, see you all there,

Chris. (not so sunny Pontefract)

We mite have anotherr Yellow Lex if your not realted 2 Louise :unsure:

Not that I am aware, think that Louise was the 1 that PM'd me last night, will just have to wait and see how many Yellow ones turn up!!

Chris.

kk not sure if she is comeing but if not i recon u will b the only 1

Not that I am aware, think that Louise was the 1 that PM'd me last night, will just have to wait and see how many Yellow ones turn up!!

Chris.

kk not sure if she is comeing but if not i recon u will b the only 1

If its S200spl she/he will be there..... see you at 2...

27th April @ 2PM

All Lexus Welcome

Where i was thinking we could may b have a game a 10 pin :unsure:

Got large car park & pub & food & food Outlets :mellow:

Address: Doncaster Leisure Park Herten Way Doncaster, DN4 7NW

5minz of J3 M18

Look Here

In between the home of the St Ledger & Doncaster Rovers lol :lol: & Jez Clarckson Comes From Doncaster :whistling:

As u come in off M18 u will pass B&Q on your left just keep going straight over round abouts there r a few passin lake on your left till u come 2 Brewsters, Vue Cinema will b in the 1st car park that is the 1st left if u get 2 Mc D`s & Dome uv gone 2 far

Goin

Lexus2D

Corsavandal

Lazyboy

Ryo

Chris32IS200 YELLOW

NovaEater (John & Philippa)

Aztecbandit

Iceman67

LittleLegs

Haylands

steve2006

Leadfoot

S200spl YELLOW

May B

Brick (I So Hope) IS-F

Brettster

Swfcdan

Ibby

Mr Frosty

scottiedog

cactusmaac

Chris.S

4 those comeing from the Midlands there is a 50mph on the M1 :tsktsk: was crawling on it yesterday :crybaby:

Big Thank You 2 evri 1

Had a fab time Gr8 turn out loads of pics :D

Will put them up l8r as iv just got back :winky:

Thanx Aztecbandit 4 doin my dash im well happy :)

Hope we can do it again soon :question:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk