Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aero Bumper

Danny Boy

Can any one tell me were i'm likley to find a aero bumper of the price from the dearer? For my is200

If you're talking about the TTE bumper, they're about £600 from a dealer........

If you're talking about the TTE bumper, they're about £600 from a dealer........

Are the TTE parts the ones that you get on the Sport model? Or do Lexus actually supply the TRD ones as well?

Looked at a sport before I got mine and the kit on it was subtle but looked very nice on the car...

Are the TTE parts the ones that you get on the Sport model? Or do Lexus actually supply the TRD ones as well?

Looked at a sport before I got mine and the kit on it was subtle but looked very nice on the car...

The Sport model actually looks identical to the other models, except the boot spoiler. Both the TRD and TTE kits were optional extras, and these could be added to any model :)

The Sport model actually looks identical to the other models, except the boot spoiler. Both the TRD and TTE kits were optional extras, and these could be added to any model :)

Ah that explains it then, the seller told me it had a "Lexus" kit on it which in hindsight was a TRD kit, then again he also told me it hadn't been written off which turned out to be incorrect as well :rolleyes:

Ah that explains it then, the seller told me it had a "Lexus" kit on it which in hindsight was a TRD kit, then again he also told me it hadn't been written off which turned out to be incorrect as well :rolleyes:

Bit naughty not telling you it had been written off....did you get it from a lexus dealership?....and how did you find out it had been in an accident or written off?

Bit naughty not telling you it had been written off....did you get it from a lexus dealership?....and how did you find out it had been in an accident or written off?

I never bought it in the end, private seller, I gave him a deposit, went home and did an RAC check on it and found it'd been written off shortly before this guy had bought it so he clearly bought it and did it up. He denied all knowledge but gave me my deposit back because he'd given me a spare exhaust which was worth more than the deposit.

The car seemed immaculate but the fact he'd lied made me just walk away straight away.

Then bought one from a dealer with lower mileage and even better condition so I'm happy now - just tempted to get the same kit on it & some 18's :)

True, mines a sport with standard bumpers on but with a different spoiler....... also had rear tints standard i think.

Helloooooooo

Check this out mite help

Click Me

nice... this you can get from dearler yeh? the splitter???

Aint u had a look on E-Bay :question:

Your not 2 far from me dont u fancy comeing 2 a meet :blush:

Then you mite pick up some ideas :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links