Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Good With Photo Shop?

hi all

ive decided to keep my is 300 because i cant find anything to replace it with thats better, everything else seems unrefined and slow compared to lexus, apart from audi rs4, its scarface's old granite sky 51 plate 300, ive done 46000 since i got it and its never let me down once, it was pretty quick when i purchased it, ive decatted including tubular manifolds, cat back havnt decided, fancied dual exhuasts, anyone got any recomendations??? its got hks hiper silent on at moment but fancied a change, new 18" uv2 stainless dished rims, front and rear strut braces, jdm black hid 8000k headlights, ice upgrade, ksport coilovers, 3G gr20 discs with redstuff pads, debadged, few other bits n pieces, supercharger and greddy emanage coming soon,

just wanted to make it look euro, smooth and slam it on its arse,

remove the two fog lights and rear boot lock from tailgate and the rubbing strips from the doors, relocate parking sensors, ariel from the roof, and full respray in same colour with a pearl topcoat highlighting the curves, nothing to gory or chavy just make them stand out

any more ideas????

anyone thats good with photo shop fancy editing a few pis of my lex, as i cant visualize it, and my atempt at photoshop looked like a 5 year old had done it lol

any help or views would be appreciated

louis

thanks for your reply, was going to intergrate indicators into wing mirrors and relocate foglights to my reverse lights

Another idea mate, was could you use the 3rd brake light as your fog light as i'm not sure if its required and rewire your fogs to it?? :unsure:

:offtopic: is that your skyline in one of the pic's the white one going from your user name??

it is when its clean and the wheels sparkling, they are the only photos i had to hand, i have a body repair buisness but my painter retired and couldnt find another one, so its mainly mechanical work, dont get much time to do my own cars to busy with other peoples subaru's, when my skylines back the lexus will be coming off the road and will be work in progress, skyline been 2 years in the making but its now done, just getting set up on rollers, woooo hooooooo!

it is when its clean and the wheels sparkling, they are the only photos i had to hand, i have a body repair buisness but my painter retired and couldnt find another one, so its mainly mechanical work, dont get much time to do my own cars to busy with other peoples subaru's, when my skylines back the lexus will be coming off the road and will be work in progress, skyline been 2 years in the making but its now done, just getting set up on rollers, woooo hooooooo!

Nice mate you'll have to get some pic's up of the skyline when you get chance :whistling: I'm going to look at another skyline in an hour or so so might have one aswell soon :D

white is the new black, i dont think they stand out unless they are white or bayside blue, looks like it may have had a drivers wing on, its too clean compared to other side,could be wrong, very tidy looking motor though, any mods?

white is the new black, i dont think they stand out unless they are white or bayside blue, looks like it may have had a drivers wing on, its too clean compared to other side,could be wrong, very tidy looking motor though, any mods?

Not got a lot done to it that i know of, but thats how i like to find cars then it lets me do the bits i want on the car :D

Here's part of the advert for it

1996 ,2 Doors, Manual, Coupe, Petrol, ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, CD, Central locking, Colour coded body kit Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Front armrest, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Sideskirts, Spoiler, Sports seats, Tinted glass, Full Service History. Spec II, Induction Kit, Strut Brace, Power Flow Exhaust System, Turbo Timer, Stell Chrome alloys,

its up for £5495 is that about right do you think??

:unsure:

i was thinking bout R35 GTR, but spent alot on mine over past 2 n half year to get it how i want it, lot of body mods and gtr interior, loads of engine mods if i could get good money for mine, i would, loved skylines since 1990 when they first started to appeard,

is the car from a dealer? mine was bog standard with the 112mph limiter still on, just how i wanted it, just had nismo lmgt4's on and a backbox, took import and service docs to local chinky, he laughed at me and said i aint japanese!!! but he could make out sum of it, lol lol lol

ive seen cheaper, but it looks like a nice one that hasnt been raced, rallied and screwed from every set of traffic lights, no mods is always a good thing, not just for your own piece of mind but as a bargaining tool, just tell him you have found one cheaper with more mods, see what he says,

i was thinking bout R35 GTR, but spent alot on mine over past 2 n half year to get it how i want it, lot of body mods and gtr interior, loads of engine mods if i could get good money for mine, i would, loved skylines since 1990 when they first started to appeard,

is the car from a dealer? mine was bog standard with the 112mph limiter still on, just how i wanted it, just had nismo lmgt4's on and a backbox, took import and service docs to local chinky, he laughed at me and said i aint japanese!!! but he could make out sum of it, lol lol lol

ive seen cheaper, but it looks like a nice one that hasnt been raced, rallied and screwed from every set of traffic lights, no mods is always a good thing, not just for your own piece of mind but as a bargaining tool, just tell him you have found one cheaper with more mods, see what he says,

Yes matey its from a dealer he has a couple more in stock but just out of my price also got a nice gt-r 4wd in grey shame its not white as think its one of the best colours :) but all very good condition from what i've seen so far :D Thanks for the info so far mate :D

Also look forward to seeing the progress with your IS300 matey should look very smooth when sorted :D

Yes matey its from a dealer he has a couple more in stock but just out of my price also got a nice gt-r 4wd in grey shame its not white as think its one of the best colours :) but all very good condition from what i've seen so far :D Thanks for the info so far mate :D

Also look forward to seeing the progress with your IS300 matey should look very smooth when sorted :D

Just out of interest mate, which dealer is it your looking at buying from?

Thanks for the comments on the lex,

Louis.

Heres the final design:

LourvedEuroLowerthanasmackheadsGiro.jpg

car prices must get more expensive the further down country you go, evo 6 makinen edition change hands locally for around £6500 for prime examples, but there again every other car is a evo or a impreza, ive got 3 imprezas on my drive, all have problems, 2 have blown gearboxs, 1 suspect blown number 2 piston, the last cylinder on the fuel rail,

Wow.

That Lex and both Liners look amazing.

That R34 is really slick. What I wouldn't giv for one of them!!!

Oh, and mate, there looks to be nothing wrong with your photoshop skills!

I think ive got the hang of photo shop now, lol nigthmare at first, thanks for your comments, was thinking bout adding a cwest front bumper but cant decide, i will keep everyone updated on lexus progress, just need info on supercharging it.

Lex is lovely although i think it is a bit low in your new photoshopped picture. I prefered it when it was a bit higher but luv the bodywork.

The fog light issue, i thought if you had 3 brake lights then they all have to be in working condition as brake lights.

The skyline is really nice also, i used to have an R32 Gts-t in gun metal grey, had the GTR kit on and around 300bhp. If i had enough money i would have an R34 GTR V-spec II think they are fantastic cars and stupidly quick!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links