Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ls400 Attached To Bumper

jac114

Just got in after washing the car and taking it for a quick blowdry down a nice straight that i know..... On the way back traffic was slow.... Looked in rear mirror and saw a ls400 behind me (getting closer and closer) At one stage i can only assume he was trying to get in my boot or hitch a lift on my bumper.. After much thought i realised he was trying to read my TEAN LEXUS STICKER. Conclusion need bigger sticker so it can be read 20yrds away :) perhaps that way It might stop people from trying to climb aboard,

jac

hmmm.. the only way i can do these is with vynil stickers that stick on the outside of the car.

if people are willing to have a bigger sticker and have a color preference then please note it here and I will get them made up.

cheers

I think there is a fine line between what is tasteful and what is all to close to "trotter's indipendent trading.... New York Paris Peckham" type of thing.

I have a sticker front and year and am proud to where them. I would not want my car to be confused with those people that sell herbal suplements or kleeneze gubbins and have "www.makeamillionin3days.com" tattooed on there cars in white letters.

maybe the best thing would be LOC numberplates. instead of the euro/GB emblem on my plates I would wear the LOC one and have the web address underneath with pride.

....so long as they didn't cost the earth obviously... I mean, you should really be paying me for the ad space....

Loz :backofnet

I totally agree Loz ..Trouble is like all things that are good the goverment and police think differently to us... Apparently

number plates with logo other than country flags are not allowed :( I made up a nice one on fancyplates.com with lexus logo and team lexus along the bottom, I have just bought 2 chrome numberplate holders that they would go nice in.. but whats the point if the old bill keep pulling you to say that they are not legal.. o.k i see the point on non standard spacing but wheres the harm in having a logo alongside........

jac

I assume thats your car then Supracharged-IS340.. Did not want to sound all gooey but what the hell... Some gorgeous looking car you have there.. :D wanna do a straight swap... :ph34r: lol what spoiler have you got fitted on the back???

jac

I like the idea of slapping the twin turbo conversion on mine but considering I onlybought the car for £6250 And the conversion is about £4500 my other half would kill me...lol especially beings she is learning to drive and wants me to buy her a car :(

jac

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links