Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aberdeen Garage That Does Clutches

iv tried 6 garages in aberdeen and the only one so far is Car Clinic who want £640 to supply and fit a clutch. when asked about me supplying the clutch i got a hell no. they wanted £400 for the clutch alone. im not paying that when i can get one off eBay for £170.

anyone know of a garage that will fit a clutch in aberdeen.. who arnt taking the ***** on prices??

thankies

scott

When the clutch went on my old Vectra, I put it to Souterhead garage in Altens, they only charged labour. close by is Stoneywood garage on Market street, also colins in bucksburn industrial area. not much to doing a clutch so any backstreet garage should manage.

• 1 month later...

Not much to fitting a clutch? You try doing it. Seriously, you would let a backstreet garage work on your car? Buy a Vauxhall mate. They love 'em. Buy your clutch from Toyota/Lexus. You only want to fit one in the liftetime of your ownership of your car. eBay? You will get what you pay for. Be careful if you choose that route.

iv tried 6 garages in aberdeen and the only one so far is Car Clinic who want £640 to supply and fit a clutch. when asked about me supplying the clutch i got a hell no. they wanted £400 for the clutch alone. im not paying that when i can get one off ebay for £170.

anyone know of a garage that will fit a clutch in aberdeen.. who arnt taking the ***** on prices??

thankies

scott

Got my clutch from Prolex and got it fitted from Clyne Autos in St Fergus, near Peterhead,if thats any help mate.

Tel numb, 01779 838258

I fitted one with the help of a friend. With the whole its who you know i got to use a set of ramps one thrusday night. Was a bit of stress though as the release bearing didn't fit (Helix stock the wrong one for the IS200).

Although in saying that though ive had trouble with my gears lately but i think thats something different lol.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links