Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Leather Or Cloth Seats

Other than cost there's actually some pros of having non-leather seats? Don't get so hot and cold in extreme temperatures; less chance of slipping around when going round a bend too fast; anything else?

Just on my mind!

I suppose having a mix of both gives you the best of both worlds!

Other than cost there's actually some pros of having non-leather seats? Don't get so hot and cold in extreme temperatures; less chance of slipping around when going round a bend too fast; anything else?

Just on my mind!

I suppose having a mix of both gives you the best of both worlds!

Leather = style, quality and prestige.

The leather in the IS is beautiful and in a different league to the crud you get in BMWs.

Personally half leather is the way forward in my opinion,

luxury but not the stickyness in the hot.

Not if you have the cooled leather seats in the 250 - had one for the day not so long ago and originally I thought it was a gimmick but then did a long hot drive with them on and it was like a thousand ice-fairies blowing gently on my butt. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The leather/suede seats are great, aside from the material, they are of course electric and heated.

The suede (or faux suede or whatever) is much much grippier than leather alone, which is great when pressing on throu the twisties.

From a shearly performance point of view, the is considerable weight savings to be had with the cloth seats. (Strippped my interior last week, the leathers weigh a tonne!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links