Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi, After An Altezza

razza

Hi, I'm looking to sell my Supra TT and am looking at Altezza's RS200's, maybe even as p/x on the supra. If anyone knows anyone that wants to maybe do a deal could you please let me know.

Not sure on the rules on here so mods please feel free to edit where neccessary, but this is my Supra and looking to get at least £3-4k cash after a p/x.

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/481398.htm

Thanks

Razza

bit of a long one, basically my turbo's blew and damaged my engine, so sourced a replacement one, ToyotaGT started working on it and called me in to see it, it was fit for scrap basically. It then took me 5mths to get my money back and in doing so was forced to put the thing back together. This cost me a fair whack to do this to the crap engine and resource a good engine and new turbos. I didn't have another car available to me as the missus doesn't drive, so had to pay for hire cars regularly over that time.

I'm getting married at the end of July and was meant to have no debt by the time we got married. This set me back about £3500 in total, so need to clear this to fulfil my promise to her.

The car's running better than before with a lower mileage engine and stronger steel UK turbos. I'm gutted to see it go she's more important than the supe.

thanks for the welcome

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links