Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'd Like To Have Your Opinion , Please! Good Deal Or Not?

Hello Everybody!

I'm new around her and I'd like to have your opinion on this deal:

Lexus IS 200 SE Auto,reg 51 , 52000miles 2 owners , from Lexus dealer ,1 year full lexus warranty,

platinum ice, oakham interior, parking assistance,roadside assistance ect...

Very clean car with full service history, Drive exellent

For £6995

I will collect the car on Saturday . So what do you thik?

Thank You!

Glass's guide says the part-ex value of that car is 5500, which means the dealer is making at least 1.5k on this deal. Like Wozza says, HAGGLE it down..I'd offer no more than 6k (given the way petrol prices are rising).

i'd go for £6500 with full tank of juice and 12months tax 12months MOT if they want your money then they'll give in, remember there's no harm in asking.

If you do get it then post some pics.

Welcome to LOC by the way :)

Glass's guide says the part-ex value of that car is 5500, which means the dealer is making at least 1.5k on this deal. Like Wozza says, HAGGLE it down..I'd offer no more than 6k (given the way petrol prices are rising).

Is that not what dealers are there to do? make a profit?, wouldn't be worth selling for £500, especially when the Warranty costs over £600!!!!

Is that not what dealers are there to do? make a profit?, wouldn't be worth selling for £500, especially when the Warranty costs over £600!!!!

of course they are there to make a profit. However, it's up to a buyer's negotiation skills as to how much they can haggle off the price. It all depends. If you go in at the end of the month, and they are desperate to shift stock, you may well be able to haggle such that they let it go for 6k.

Selling cars doesn't make that much profit for a dealer, it's the servicing and parts where they make their biggest margins.

You can buy warranty cover for a lot less than £600.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links