Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Indicator Bulbs

Iv got them in the back

2360751491_000b1f8a0f.jpg

& they aint off set

You got the clear lights in the boot lid as well, i've been looking at these but aren't they the fog lights?

Can you have rear fog lights that are clear or do you have to change the bulbs?

Cheers

Hi yes they r fogs i got clear bulbs in that glow red 2 keep the clear look :)

I've just brought a set of chromed bulbs for the rear indicators and they were offset pins in mine only cost £2 aswell and does look a lot cleaner than the amber ones that were fitted?

The rear lights are very easy to remove as its only 2 screws/10mm bolts if you open the boot you will see 2 plastic round covers on the side of the light itself if you pop these out you will see the 2 bolts/screws undo them and the light will pop out towards you as its held in by clips you dont need to pull very hard, just be careful of the paintwork on your car the bulb holder just twists out so you can check the fitment of the bulb? :D

Iv got them in the back

& they aint off set

You got the clear lights in the boot lid as well, i've been looking at these but aren't they the fog lights?

Cheers

Are the bulbs that glow red easy to get hold of?

Is it simple to change the lights?

The bulbs most use are LED for the rear fog lights and there are loads on eBay if you have a search for them there the 7440 LED, there the same as these on eBay item number 360061244239

The rear fogs are again very easy to change, open the boot lid and remove the round plastic clips holding the black cover to the boot lid when the cover is removed you will see the rear of the fog lights and if i remember they are held in by two 10mm nuts on each lamp, twist out the bulb holder and let it hang down then undo the two 10mm nuts holding the lamps in place and they just come out from the front of the boot lid? :D

Iv got them in the back

& they aint off set

Cheers

Are the bulbs that glow red easy to get hold of?

Is it simple to change the lights?

Yes & Yes lol :winky: I get all my stuff of E-Bay :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links