Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do The Small Pips Mean

hello ha to all loc peeps ok after a talk with the god like wozza i m wondering if you guys and gals can help i have a number of small pips after locking and un locking the car just wondering if any one can tell me what it means when i got the car 3 mths ago after you unlocked / locked there are the main beeps from the alarm ( factory) followed by 3 pips then one day the alarm went off !

Now there are 13 or so pips after main alarm beeps i m thinking its to do with the fuel pump ( safety device ie shut off valve ) but just recently it pips when the car running !!!!!!! so plz can you help coz its buggin me thinking my car having a PMT moment lol yours thankfully chris aka bubbles :crybaby:

Nothing worse , its like when you eat an orange , I hate the pips , sorry mate I don't know maybe Geoffers may know he seems to be an electronics genius so it may well be worth asking or maybe Lexus GB in Redhill may help. ?????

Regards

Paul.

Sure I read somewhere that there is a back up Battery for the alarm/immobiliser that does that when it can't hold a charge to warn you, could be wrong though.

As said above Geoffers is the man to ask.

the factory alarm doesnt make any pips at all, the only pips come from from the backup Battery when u disconnect the main Battery.

Nothing should make any sounds when u arm/disarm the standard factory system.

Are you sure someone has not added an aftermarket system??

hello ha to all loc peeps ok after a talk with the god like wozza i m wondering if you guys and gals can help i have a number of small pips after locking and un locking the car just wondering if any one can tell me what it means when i got the car 3 mths ago after you unlocked / locked there are the main beeps from the alarm ( factory) followed by 3 pips then one day the alarm went off !

Now there are 13 or so pips after main alarm beeps i m thinking its to do with the fuel pump ( safety device ie shut off valve ) but just recently it pips when the car running !!!!!!! so plz can you help coz its buggin me thinking my car having a PMT moment lol yours thankfully chris aka bubbles :crybaby:

try something for me because it could be that your standby Battery is so discharged its giving u the warning when u arm the car.....

open the boot and put your head in the RH corner area now set the alarm for the car... if the pips are from that corner then your standby Battery is dead.

try something for me because it could be that your standby Battery is so discharged its giving u the warning when u arm the car.....

open the boot and put your head in the RH corner area now set the alarm for the car... if the pips are from that corner then your standby Battery is dead.

I wondered what you where going to say then ..... put your head in your boot and .................... (come on people fill in the blank)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links