Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Styling Mods For An Is200

The waranty on my IS200 SE is about to run out, and I'm itching to do some styling mods. (I want to add a supercharger but the insurance company doesn't like that idea).

I have a Sport lip spoiler, and thats it...

So any suggestions to improve the looks that wont destroy my bank balance..

Thanks Fidgits. :D

Hi Fidgits, Welcome the club pal.

There are a large variety of modifications available for the IS, and most of us have some combination of them all. Have a look around the IS forums and the Modifications and Tuning forums for ideas...

There is a wealth of information available on the site....

Zee. ;)

Thanks SimonSkippy, but I have already checked the increase in insurance. :crybaby:

I'll have a look around the forums... thanks for the advice...

Fidgits.

p.s. can anyone reccomend a good web-site in the UK that sells IS styling mods??

I can recommend an excellent web-site in the UK where you can get sources for some excellent IS body kits and modifications. AND get discounts of up to 25%.

You can get up to 15% off your Lexus Dealer too...

You'll also get expert advice on hundreds of tried and tested mods and body kit upgrades....

See HERE

Thanks for that link Grim... but I'm still waiting for them to answer me on whether the discount includes my local Lexus dealer (which is a part of Fish Brothers).

If the answer is yes... then i'll sign up...

I might live in Wiltshire, but I'm a Yorkshireman...   B)  so getting me to part with money is no easy task   :D

LOL @ Figdits,

Best idea is look around the gallery, tell us what you like, and we'll point you in the right direction for a supplier.

You'll be surprised that the majority of some really cool parts can be had, right from your Lexus dealer, if only you, and HE knew the right part no's to order. :)

E.g. Black chrome headlights (See HERE ) are available from your Local Lexus dealer, but ask him for these and he'll think, your talking in Japanese. (pun intented ;) )

However, as a GOLD member you'd get these cheaper. But I'll bet your Lexus Dealer doesn't even know the part no!! :D

I Do! ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links