Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scrote Gets 4 Months For Nicking An Rx

eXOBeX

A children's mental health charity has criticised the courts after a suicidal teenager who tried to kill himself in a car was given four months in detention.

The criticism follows the sentencing of the 16-year-old Newport boy by Cwmbran Youth Court on Thursday.

He tried to kill himself by crashing a stolen car in a street in Crosskeys.

He had been driving a stolen Lexus RX 4x4 at more than 100mph on his trail of destruction along the town's Risca Road, which caused £50,000 worth of damage, and told the court: "I wanted to kill myself."

Full story here.

Sound about right. I'd have said 6 months!

Do the charity not realise that if he has mental issues, they willl be addressed while he is away, in a controlled environment. Better than him being on the street, stealing MY Lexus!!!

They say he was making "excelling progress" ....then he stole a car and tried to kill himself! (Do they mean excellent? I wouldn't call that excellent!)

Surely the parents must be aware if he did in fact have mental health problems and should ensure that the boy was in a more tightly supervised environment.

The charity says that 95% of young offenders have mental health issues. This sort of comment is used as an excuse normally and reflects badly on the many people with REAL problems concerning their mental health.

"Bring Back Corporal Punishment"

The charity says that 95% of young offenders have mental health issues. This sort of comment is used as an excuse normally and reflects badly on the many people with REAL problems concerning their mental health.

If you TELL THEM you have mental health problems, they often give you drugs, to calm you down. Maybe what they should ask is "Do you want some drugs?" Same 95%, I wander?

Let's hope that the prison he goes to gives him the help he craves..... A piece of rope, Arsenic, gallon of petrol ( If they have a high budget!) Razor blades etc.

I am paying for that ar$ehole to be in there.

If he wants to top himself then jump off a cliff.

Bleeding Do-gooders I bet they haven't visited the owner of the Lexus to apologise for his actions which could have possibly killed someone.

Let's hope that the prison he goes to gives him the help he craves..... A piece of rope, Arsenic, gallon of petrol ( If they have a high budget!) Razor blades etc.

Ok, calm down. Only a mental 16 year old car theif.

Plus, they won't allow him rope or razor blades if he has known suicidal tendancies, and I don't beleive prisons ever hand out arsenic or petrol.

Ok, calm down. Only a mental 16 year old car theif.

Plus, they won't allow him rope or razor blades if he has known suicidal tendancies, and I don't beleive prisons ever hand out arsenic or petrol.

No they won't allow him to have those things...But they will allow him out on the streets in 8 weeks.

Lets hope he does'nt nick your Lexus and kill somebody besides himself this time.

No they won't allow him to have those things...But they will allow him out on the streets in 8 weeks.

Lets hope he does'nt nick your Lexus and kill somebody besides himself this time.

True, that he will.

Don't get me wrong. I have no sympaphy for the kid!

thing is £50,000 worth of damage and who pays for this ?

We do by bigger insurance premiums. I'm wondering how he got past the immobilizer etc ?

perhaps hes not new to this sort of thing

We used to live in Singapore.

Commit a crime, and say goodbye to your family and friends for a very. very long time. Then you start a medevil regime of hard labour with no early release.

Funny thing is nobody commits and crime so the prisons are nearly empty, can't ever think why.

They say crime doesn't pay. It's funny how in some countries it the cost is alot more than others. Mental health my arse, leave it to natural selection and send him bungee jumping with a pair of shears.

A children's mental health charity has criticised the courts after a suicidal teenager who tried to kill himself in a car was given four months in detention.

The criticism follows the sentencing of the 16-year-old Newport boy by Cwmbran Youth Court on Thursday.

He tried to kill himself by crashing a stolen car in a street in Crosskeys.

He had been driving a stolen Lexus RX 4x4 at more than 100mph on his trail of destruction along the town's Risca Road, which caused £50,000 worth of damage, and told the court: "I wanted to kill myself."

Full story here.

I not surprised. Theirs to many do-gooders out there! They might feel different if it was their car they stole.......

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links