Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will These Fit ?

Lexus2D

Yep I've 225s on my styling kit rims too, and they fit perfectly - I think you could probably put 235/35/18 on them too but I think 245 is a bit too wide for the wheel :)

well I'm happy, 2D likes my back end :whistling:

My rims are

Front: 18" x 8J" 45mm offset , Rear: 18" x 8.5J" 50mm offset

I think the styling kit ones are ony 7.5J or 8J and have the widest tyres to suit the rims already fitted.

post-20836-1217939027.gif

Yep I've 225s on my styling kit rims too, and they fit perfectly - I think you could probably put 235/35/18 on them too but I think 245 is a bit too wide for the wheel :)

Thanx im runnin the 225 @ the mo :crybaby:

245/40 ZR18 93Y TYRES :unsure:

Iv asked Wozza & he thinks not on the front :crybaby: just want 2 double check or is there a way round it :question:

Cheers 4 any help :)

You spending more money on your car Trudi...hehe :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

245/40 ZR18 93Y TYRES :unsure:

Iv asked Wozza & he thinks not on the front :crybaby: just want 2 double check or is there a way round it :question:

Cheers 4 any help :)

You spending more money on your car Trudi...hehe :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Nooooooooo not now lol :crybaby:

• 6 months later...
No you need 225/40/18 :D

Is this the max i can go 4 ? or is there any other options ? up or down in size :unsure:

Cheers & sorry 4 bein dumb :blush:

You could go 235/40/18 but it would look odd, or 215/40/18 but im not sure that you have much choice of make with that side ?

But the recommended size is 225/40/18 for your rim :winky:

Cheers Gord :winky: it`s the front thats gone :crybaby:

I wouldnt go bigger on the front Wozza im not that dumb yes i am dumb :unsure::blush::lol::tomato:

Just nice 2 know my option`s so i can suss out prices, could always put back on front & get bit bigger 4 back :question:

Looks like ill just stick with 225 40 18

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links