Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not A Happy Bunny!

Rikos

Adrian Flux and A Plan where still around the same price as my renewal.

I went back to my insurer and they have taken another £40 off so will stick with them again this year as i walso cant afford to spend £150-200 on a deposit for a new policy!

also get some knocked of if do lower miles,

Try Adrian Flux they will go through NIG alot of the time got my car *with mods declared/ supercharger* for £1679 fully comp with 3 years and im 20 un modified they would do it for £1589. Was paying £1400 standard with churchill! NIG seem to like modded cars and young drivers :D

Also try Green light, you have to be 21, have 1 years no claims and it must be modified and they will insure you!

Less than £100 for the charger, that is good. Especially at your age.

I have tried confused, money supermarket, direct line, churchill all coming out the same or more!

I am 23, live in rutland (probably the quietest place on earth) i have been quoted £797.

I have tried the referrals department, they are the ones i spoke to when i first got my renewal

More Than

2 claims on my record (1 none fault) living in dorset at 23 with my 19 y/o girl on it and 5 years ncb I got it down to 480 quid with 8000 miles

More Than

2 claims on my record (1 none fault) living in dorset at 23 with my 19 y/o girl on it and 5 years ncb I got it down to 480 quid with 8000 miles

How do you have 2 claims and 5 years NCB? Mine would be that kinda price without all the mods.

:offtopic: @Stuie: Lexus and a Sportsbike, 23 with a 19 year old girlfriend. I like your style. (Same here.) LOL

Also try Green light, you have to be 21, have 1 years no claims and it must be modified and they will insure you!

Green light

Hope it helps

Tom.

Green Light just quoted under £900. A saving of £400! (Although thats with two years NCB against my current one.)

Cheers Tom.

They are a grat company and i advise anyone over 21 to give them a go as they ONLY insure modified cars! Glad you got a good saving mate :D I'll be giving them a call next year ;)

Tom.

Wife had renewal notice for her car, me as named driver, fully comp,16yrs NCD non protected (in spite of rear ending a Focus in 2006 ) £240.17 with Esure. tried a few places and got down to £191. Called Esure who had a quote via comparethemarket.com of £196.32 and they agreed to match it. After holding on for 2 or 3 mins they came back and offered a price of £189.25.

Just proves the point about not accepting renewal quotes....difference of £50.92 or over 20%.

Well after renewing last week when the lady on the end had said the price with a £50 reduction i received my documents ............ £100 more than she'd said and £50 more than the original quote :unsure: :tsktsk:

I rang up and asked what was going on, the guy at the end said your policy should be £790..... well the documents said £840 and the lady last week had said £740!!!!!

After talking about what the :tsktsk: was going on he said that it should be £790 and he's not sure what the lady was on about last week. I expressed my displeasure at the lack of ability of the staff and said that i wanted the policy for £740 as agreed with the lady last week.

I then informed him that the phone call had been recorded and that would prove that i was offered the insurance at £740 and not £790 and definately not £840!! So he is going away to get someone to listen to the phone call and then is supposed to be ringing me back. He should have rang me by the end of today so i am going to give them a ring when i get home to find out whats happening.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links