Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Petrol Guage

if i let my 99 is200 run into the red and then only £10 in sometimes the needle does not move but if i put in another £5 it will spring up a good bit. do the lexus ever suffer from a sticky needle?

ok i know the obvious answer here , dont be a tight a*se and put more in. lol but when you spend all your cash on bits for the car and pay day is looming sometimes you have too lol.

:blush:

yep had this problem when i first got mine over 5 years ago, but then i stopped being a tight arse fill the tank up like most lexus owners :P

the problem will get worse if you keep filling small amounts..

yep had this problem when i first got mine over 5 years ago, but then i stopped being a tight arse fill the tank up like most lexus owners :P

the problem will get worse if you keep filling small amounts..

fill it up? no way. that like carrying someone in the back lol. wont do much for performance or mpg. lol. usually put in £20 a pop. no more unless i goin a big drive somewhere.

when i bought mine 15months ago it had no fuel in what so ever it only just made it to the garage,to which i then filled it up and it didnt move for ages the all of a sudden i had a full tank and its been ok ever since

must just be sticky near the bottom whatever way its set up. is it a float on the tank or what?

this was an issue on earlier models, my first lex had the instrument panel changed under warrenty

is it the guage or the reader in the tank? will it get worse or is it just a sticking point on a low tank

nope wont get worse, and it is the instrument cluster

there is more than one reader in the tank.... 2 infact, not that it makes any difference...its the cluster

this was an issue on earlier models, my first lex had the instrument panel changed under warrenty

is it the guage or the reader in the tank? will it get worse or is it just a sticking point on a low tank

nope wont get worse, and it is the instrument cluster

there is more than one reader in the tank.... 2 infact, not that it makes any difference...its the cluster

good good glad to no i not goin to be without a guage, lol. cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links